30th September 2016, 01:40 AM
Unregistered

Can we do diploma course if failed in 12th science?

Which one is good for student who fail in 12 science rbse board what did she do diploma or 12 again? It will be helpful if you can guide me soon on the same? Please guide me on this. Hope that I will get the answer soon as possible. Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the diploma courses that I can join after passing science? I have failed in 12th science
  2. Qualification required to study Diploma in Nautical Science for a candidate who has secured 75% in 10th but failed in 12th Mathematics? Total fee expenses of this course?
  3. Can I change my stream in 12th standard from arts to science?
  4. How can I get admission to study Mechanical Engineering Diploma course if failed in 12th and completed DCA?
  5. Should I opt for Diploma Engineering course if failed in 12th Mathematics and Physics?
  6. Is it possible to get admission in 2nd year of B.Sc(Nursing) if completed 2 years Diploma in Nursing course and failed in 12th?
  7. Is there any supplementary test for students who have failed in three subjects of 12th GSEB? -- [New]
  8. Can I study further in Abroad if failed in 12th PCMB?
  9. Can we do diploma course if failed in 12th science?
  10. Can I do polytechnic in 2017 if failed in Maths of HS?
  11. Chemical Engineering or Pharmacy, which is better to study in Diploma?
  12. How to do Diploma in Chemical having failed in 12th Science?
  13. Which stream is favourable in diploma through which I can get handsome salary per month if failed in 12th and secured 62% in 10th standard?
  14. How to do 12th commerce as a 10th student? I have done diploma engineering
  15. Can I join Diploma course having failed in 12th Class?
  16. Can I reapply for 12th Science from GSEB if failed twice 8 years ago?
  17. Am I eligible to apply for LLB course if I failed in three subjects of Diploma in Computer Science?
  18. Which course can a 12th failed candidate do? -- [Most Discussed]
30th September 2016, 09:18 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can we do diploma course if failed in 12th science?

Yes, you are eligible to do Diploma course even if you have failed in 12th standard Science stream. Candidates who have passed 10th standard from a recognised board are eligible to get admission in Diploma course. Since, you have failed 12th standard, you can reappear in your 12th standard supplementary examinations and get qualify your 12th standard. After qualifying your 12th standard, if you are interested to pursue Diploma course, you can get direct admission in second year of three years Diploma course through lateral entry admission process.
30th September 2016, 09:27 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Diploma is three year course after 10th and two year for those who have passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as main paper.

So, you can appear for 12th examination and qualify in it and then take admission in diploma or you can appear for entrance examination to get admission in diploma on the basis of 10th qualification.

According to my opinion you must pass your 10+2 and then take admission in diploma course.
30th September 2016, 10:06 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Yes, still if you have failed in 12th standard and not want to appear for 12th board examination again you can pursue diploma course.

As, the minimum eligibility to appear for entrance examination to get admission in diploma course is :-

Candidate must have passed 10th from any recognised board.

So, you can appear for examination on the basis of 10th basis.

The course duration will be of three year after 10th but it will be only of two years if you pursue diploma on 12th basis.
30th September 2016, 11:41 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Yes definitely you can pursue a diploma course on the basis of your class 10th result. You have to qualify the polytechnic entrance exam in order to pursue diploma course in polytechnic college. You can pursue one of these given below courses:

Diploma in Mechanical Engineering

Diploma in Civil Engineering

Diploma in Interior Designing

Diploma in Animation

Diploma in Mass Communication

etc.
1st October 2016, 12:17 AM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

If you have failed in 12th you must go for 12th board examination again and try to qualify in it.

I do not think there will be any advantage of pursuing diploma if you have not passed in 12th examination last year as diploma will be take minimum of three years which is not a good option.
5th October 2020, 02:30 AM
Unregistered

Can I do a diploma course in documents and finger prints ...if failed 12th science, but did bsc.psychology through distance education
16th June 2022, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

So failed in 12 so can i admission in result 10th basis should I do
22nd July 2022, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

I'm fail in 12th standard so please suggestions me which course is best for diploma
22nd July 2022, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

Can I do diploma in Electical Engeeneering if I got failed in class 12 Bio Science stream.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?