18th August 2012, 08:39 PM
sangitajanmeda

How to join army after passing computer science engineering

i m a computer science engg. student and i m in 3rd yr and i want to join army so i want to which exams i have to given for joining army and also i want know which exams i can given in 3rd yr and scope for girls in army........

23rd August 2012, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join army after passing computer science engineering

first u have to clear all cds in SSB dear
19th July 2014, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

hello sir; i am B.sc. 3rd year for computer science.how i join indian army.my email [email protected]
15th August 2019, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

After completing my 3rd year in diploma computer engineering how can l join army and i want to know which exam i can given after 3rd or in 3rd year
26th February 2020, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

I'm pursuing degree in computer engineering and I want to join Indian army what are the steps to join
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?