29th December 2016, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

Can I do B.Pharm after diploma? Which entrance exam should I apply for?

Sir, I'm a diploma student, but I want to do B.Pharm. I know that you already told that there's so many entrance exam, but now I want only the entrance exam name and website. One more thing is that Sir, I want to take admission only in government college.
Sir, please I'm requesting you to please help me as soon as possible.
Thank you Sir,
Yours faithfully,
Gousul Alam

30th December 2016, 12:35 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do B.Pharm after diploma? Which entrance exam should I apply for?

Bachelor of Pharmacy is an undergraduate degree course and the duration of the course is 4 years. Candidates who are interested to join the course must complete their 12th standard with physics, chemistry, biology/mathematics subjects with minimum 50% marks from a recognized board. If you have completed 3 years diploma in pharmacy then you are eligible for B.Pharm. You have to appear for GPAT entrance examination. However, some of the institutes conduct their own entrance examination and some select the candidates on the basis of 12th marks.
30th December 2016, 04:58 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do B.Pharm after diploma? Which entrance exam should I apply for?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I'm a diploma student, but I want to do B.Pharm. I know that you already told that there's so many entrance exam, but now I want only the entrance exam name and website. One more thing is that Sir, I want to take admission only in government college.
Thank you Sir,
Yours faithfully,
Gousul Alam
If you have completed D.Pharma course from a recognized University then you are eligible for B.Pharma course through Lateral Entry exam.

Your minimum age should be above 17 years.
30th December 2016, 09:56 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

To pursue B Pharmacy after diploma course you have to follow the eligibility criteria given below:

To get admission in B Pharmacy degree course you must have completed your 12th from science stream or equivalent examination from a recognised board with at least 50% marks and relaxation of 5% is given to SC and ST.

You have to appear in the entrance exam that is conducted by the state university where you want to get admission and it is not conducted in all India.

Age should be in between 17 to 25 years and relaxation of 5% is given to SC and ST.
14th March 2017, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

Is that possible to take admission in 2nd year of b.pharmacy on the basis of diploma in engeeniring
18th May 2018, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

Thank you Sir,
Yours faithfully,
Bharat mhaske
22nd March 2019, 09:45 AM
Unregistered

Can l do b pharma after diploma in mechanical engineering?
19th December 2019, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

Can I study b.pharm after diploma EEE
16th August 2020, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

Can I do bpharm after diploma in mechanical engineering???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?