26th December 2011, 12:43 PM
REKHA.NAMOJU

Am I eligible to apply for the entrance exam after completing B.Pharm under Kaktiya University?

sir iam completed my bpharm under the kakatiya univercity. plz telme sir am i eligible to this entrence exam........

19th January 2012, 10:00 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for the entrance exam after completing B.Pharm under Kaktiya University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by REKHA.NAMOJU View Post
sir iam completed my bpharm under the kakatiya univercity. plz telme sir am i eligible to this entrence exam........
You have not mentioned about the entrance exam you are willing to appear for but depending upon your qualification, I am assuming that your query is related to Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test and hence, I am providing you the information regarding the same.
Being a graduate in Pharmacy, you are definitely eligible to take the test.
The test is conducted under the regulation of All India Council for Technical Education.
The last date to apply for the test is 20-02-2012.
The test will be conducted on 06-05-2012
To apply for the test, refer to the official website of GPAT.

However, if your query was not about GPAT, please re-post your question along with the name of the entrance exam and percentage of marks secured by you in your B.Pharm examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?