8th January 2011, 09:20 PM
saurabh gulati

Date and syllabus of Income Tax officer exam? I have done diploma in Pharmacy, B.Pharm. and MBA, can I apply for the exam?

I have done my D.Pharmacy, B.Pharmacy & now persuing MBA. I want to give examination for Income Tax Officer. So please update me regarding Date of exam & Syllabus of exam...Thank you

17th January 2011, 06:26 PM
Maxsteel

Default Re: Date and syllabus of Income Tax officer exam? I have done diploma in Pharmacy, B.Pharm. and MBA, can I apply for the exam?

you can become tax assistant by giving exam which is conducted by ssc. the calander provided by ssc shows that they have no plan to organize it in 2011. but you can apply in Combined Graduate Level Exam of SSC, which offers very good post. its advt. will come in 1st week of February & exam will be in May. its syllabus is General Knowledge. General English, maths, Reasoning
13th February 2011, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date and syllabus of Income Tax officer exam? I have done diploma in Pharmacy, B.Pharm. and MBA, can I apply for the exam?

i am student of mca last year student can i
28th April 2011, 07:10 AM
Unregistered

Sir i have done diploma in computer science so i can the entrance to become income tax officer
17th May 2011, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

What is the salary after bpharma
16th June 2011, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

what is age limit for income tax officer?who one apply? Whts d qualification for income tax?
5th July 2011, 05:45 PM
Unregistered dharti Shah

Cool Re: Date and syllabus of Income Tax officer exam? I have done diploma in Pharmacy, B.Pharm. and MBA, can I apply for the exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxsteel View Post
you can become tax assistant by giving exam which is conducted by ssc. the calander provided by ssc shows that they have no plan to organize it in 2011. but you can apply in Combined Graduate Level Exam of SSC, which offers very good post. its advt. will come in 1st week of February & exam will be in May. its syllabus is General Knowledge. General English, maths, Reasoning
pls sir i am 11 th 12 th commerce study & graduate arts so am i give examination income tax officer?
7th July 2011, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

sir iam not know the date of exam of ssc
10th July 2011, 02:21 AM
Unregistered

I am doing b.sc hons in biophysics can i give this exam after completing my graduation
14th July 2011, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

hello sir i hav completed bpharm and doing mpharmacy now..wt opportunities are available for girls in income tax department
19th August 2011, 11:23 PM
Unregistered

i want to know all about an income tax officer from a to z .send me full info on my email id . my id is ---- [email protected]
19th August 2011, 11:26 PM
Unregistered

i want to know all about an income tax officer from a to z .send me full info on my email id . my id is ---- [email protected]
3rd September 2011, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

i am in final year engg.
can i apply for sti post now
4th September 2011, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

SIR,M THE STUDENT OF M.COM FINAL YEAR CAN I APPLY FOR THE INCOME TAX OFFICER EXAM???WHAT IS THE PROCEDURE FOR TEST AND ITS SYLLABUS???AND WHAT IS THE LAST DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF FORM???
17th December 2011, 06:17 AM
Unregistered

I am 27 years now and want to apply for tax assisstant exam...can I apply?

Rafi
26th June 2012, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

I want to pursue Professor in college. I am B.Pharm degreee holder.
What are the opportunities available with my current educational background and
What will be the best to become professor I have to do further?

sudha rajan
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?