29th July 2015, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

Can i do PG Diploma in JNTU with B.Tech Mechanical qualification?

Related Questions:
  1. Last rank in Manthani JNTU and Kondagattu JNTU in mechanical engineering? Placement details? What are the skills needed?
  2. JNTU B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering-Metrology and Surface Engineering Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  3. I am doing btech under jntu
  4. How much rank is required to get a seat in JNTU? I am studying diploma final year ECE -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to pursue mechanical engineering B.Tech through distance from JNTU after doing diploma in the same field?
  6. Which are the institutes/study centers available in Orissa to pursue degree in Mechanical Engineering from JNTU University?
  7. Can I get admission in B.Tech after scoring 57% in diploma mechanical engineering? Which is the best option?
  8. Is there any college that I can get after completing diploma in mechanical
  9. JNTU, B.Tech. in Mechanical Engineering, Production Technology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. How to get admission in Mechanical diploma? My qualification is ITI
  11. How to take admission in btech mechanical engineering in west bengal after diploma in automobile?
  12. How to study and work together after Diploma in Mechanical?
  13. What is the minimum qualification for diploma in mechanical engineering?
  14. What are the various branches in B.tech courses?
  15. How to get admission in Diploma Cinematography in JNTU?
  16. Can I study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  17. Can I do B.Tech from AMIE after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  18. How may I get details about Engineering course through correspondence? I'm N.R.I and my qualification is diploma in Mechanical engineering
30th July 2015, 12:32 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i do PG Diploma in JNTU with B.Tech Mechanical qualification?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
You have completed B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering so you are eligible for PG diploma in JNTU.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university with above 50% marks are eligible to get admission in JNTU for PG diploma.

Your age should be above 17 years.
30th July 2015, 07:33 PM
pointer01

Admission to PG Diploma course is done on the basis of performance in the entrance exam conducted by JNT University. The test will be of one hour duration consisting of 60 objective Type Questions.
The candidate should have passed in qualifying exam.

Tuition Fee- 30000 per year.
You will get the admission in college by the above criteria.
15th August 2015, 05:28 PM
DSP@1

The eligibility criteria for doing Diploma in PG are as follows.

-Candidate must have completed his/her graduation from the recognized university,
-Candidate Must have minimum of 45% of aggregate total in their graduation in any discipline.

These are the eligibility criteria for PG diploma so check it first.

If you met the requirements then you have to apply for the entrance test which will be conducted by the respective university.

The allotment of seat will based on the marks you have scored in the entrance test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?