13th September 2015, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study B.Tech if secured 67.42% in 10th WBBSE and 64.4% in 12th WBCHSE Board exams? Can I get job with these percentages?

Sir,
I have got 67.42% in 10th WBBSE Board exam and in 12th 64.4% from WBCHSE. Am I eligible for admission in B.Tech course? Will I get any job placement further in campus or any future career aspect? Please kindly let me know as soon as possible. Sincerely will be waiting for your response.

Related Questions:
  1. What should I study after completing 10th WBBSE if belongs to rural area?
  2. Can I apply for 12th CBSE Board exam if failed from WBCHSE Board?
  3. What should I study other than B.Sc if secured 86% in 12th WBCHSE?
  4. Should I transfer to ISC Board from WBBSE after completing 10th to study Engineering?
  5. Procedure to transfer in WBCHSE Board to study 11th Arts for a candidate who has secured 68.45% in 10th CBSE? List of schools which offers admission in Kolkata?
  6. How can I get Migration Certificate to study in ISC Board after completing 10th WBBSE?
  7. Should I study BCA if secured 54% in 12th Science WBCHSE Board exam?
  8. What is the procedure of review in 10th WBBSE Board exam?
  9. Scholarships available for a candidate who has secured 84% in 12th Science WBCHSE Board exam?
  10. Government scholarships available for a candidate who has secured 74% in 10th WBBSE?
  11. Am I eligible to appear in 12th WBCHSE Board exam being a 36 years old candidate?
  12. Which Board should I prefer among CBSE and WBCHSE to study in 11th Science if secured 90% in 10th CBSE?
  13. Is it possible to study Diploma in Civil Engineering if secured 50% in 10th WBBSE and 46997 rank in JEXPO?
  14. Can I get job in Tech Mahindra with mentioned percentages in overall academics?
  15. Am I eligible for job in Infosys after scoring 58.2% in 12th board? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I get admission to study B.Com in Goenka College if secured 75% in Accounts and 74% in 12th WBCHSE Board exam?
  17. Is it beneficial to get transfer from WBBSE Board to ISC Board if study Science?
  18. Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology question papers of previous year for 12th WBCHSE Board exam
17th September 2015, 04:15 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study B.Tech if secured 67.42% in 10th WBBSE and 64.4% in 12th WBCHSE Board exams? Can I get job with these percentages?

Yes, you are eligible to study B.Tech course after completion of your 12th standard with an aggregate of 64.4% marks from WBSCHE Board. To get admission in B.Tech course, you need to appear and qualify Engineering entrance examination (WBJEE) which is conducted by your respective state entrance examinations board. We cannot say that you can get job with these percentages because it depends on various factors like your technical knowledge, skills, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?