10th July 2015, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to get admission for diploma in mechanical if I have study year gaps?

I had passed 10th.
Then i taked admission in science stream in 11th but in 12th fourth semesters in grand total i was failed .and also one year gap in that year i do DCA-diploma in computer application in SCIT Community College .
And thi year i want to admission in diploma mechanic.
So how can take i admission in this field?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to study in IIT for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?
  2. After diploma what should I take for admission in degree? Procedure for Diploma to Diploma admission?
  3. Is it possible to get admission in mechanical engineering in Mumbai after diploma? What is the procedure for that?
  4. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Mechanical Diploma? Best universities in these countries for Graduation? Procedure to get admission in these universities? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Admission procedure to study Mechanical Engineering Diploma course for 2 years ITI Mechanical holder?
  6. Procedure to study B.Tech in USA for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering student?
  7. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Diploma in Mechanical? Best universities offering this course in these countries? Duration and Fee structure for this course?
  8. Procedure and requirements to study B.Tech in Germany for Mechanical Engineering Diploma final year student?
  9. Is it possible to pursue degree course in IIT after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering on 10th basis? Eligibility criteria and procedure to get admission?
  10. Procedure to study B.Tech in US for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering 2nd year student?
  11. How can I get admission to study B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) after completing Diploma course?
  12. Procedure to take admission in correspondence Mechanical engineering Diploma?
  13. Admission procedure to study B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) in IIT for a Diploma holder?
  14. Detailed procedure to get admission in Mechanical Engineering Diploma course for 12th student?
  15. Procedure to take admission in AMIE after Diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  16. How can I take admission in AMIE? I have completed 3 years diploma in mechanical engineering
  17. What is the admission process for direct admission in 2nd year b.tech/B.E. after diploma in Printing technology?
  18. Can I get admission in B.Tech even if failed in few subjects of Diploma?
10th July 2015, 01:05 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the procedure to get admission for diploma in mechanical if I have study year gaps?

Procedure is quite easy. As if you want to get admission in diploma then you need to give entrance exam. After entrance exam you need to do counselling for getting seat. Once you get seat in counselling then you just simply visit to college campus and claim your admission.

In entrance exam questions will be asked from subjects like Science, Mathematics, Social Studies, English etc. Your score in entrance exam will directly affect your admission. So try to score good marks to getting good college.
10th July 2015, 03:56 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to get admission for diploma in mechanical if I have study year gaps?

Yes, you can discontinue your 12th standard and now you can join in Diploma in Computer Application course in SCIT Community College. Diploma in Computer Application course is a 6 month duration course and candidates who have completed their 10th standard are eligible to get admission in this course. To get admission in this course, you should directly get contact admission office of the SCIT Community College by visit the following address.

Address:-
2nd floor, SCIT building,
Opp. BOB Navyug Collage Branch,
New Rander Road , Surat
10th July 2015, 04:59 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You have to appear for polytechnic entrance exam for getting admission in India for your diploma in mechanical engineering course. You should have a gap certificate during admission which you have to submit during the counselling stage.

Therefore, don't worry and be prepared for entrance exam and keep all your documents ready during counselling which will clear all your admission obstacles. Good rank will help you to get admission. In a good college.
10th July 2015, 09:08 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

To get admission in Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course after 12th if you have one year study gap, first you must have to qualify your 12th standard examinations and then you need to appear in Lateral entry examinations like VOCLET, etc. which is conducted by your state respective examinations board for getting admission in Diploma course. By qualifying the entrance examination, you can get direct admission in second year of three years Diploma course.
10th July 2015, 11:06 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can take admission in diploma courses after these many years gaps. There is no age limit in diploma course.
Candidate must have passed 10th class with minimum 60% marks from any recognised college.

To take admission in Diploma courses you have to appear for the entrance exams of the desired college. Also there are many colleges that give admission to diploma course without any entrance exams.

Just apply for the admission in the desired college through online or offline by visiting the admission section of the college. Submit the required documents along with the fee at the admission section and you are done.
11th July 2015, 02:30 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria:

> Candidates should have passed their 10th boards from a recognized University

> Candidates should have obtained at least 50% marks in their boards

> Candidates should have passed in All Compulsory Subjects

Basically admission to Diploma courses is provided on 10th basis, but some reputed Institutes do conduct their own entrance examination in order to provide admission to candidates.

However, in that case you need to clear the entrance examination and proceed further.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?