23rd September 2011, 01:32 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Custom Excise Department being a candidate having completed Graduation with Commerce with 50% of marks?

SIR
I HAVE COMPLETED MY GRADUATION FROM COMMERCE STEAM WITH 50% OF MARKS.
CAN I APPLY FOR CUSTOM EXCISE DEPARTMENT.
PLEASE TELL ME WHAT CAN I DO
TELL ME FROM THE BEGINING I M FRESEHER IN IT I HAVE NO KNOWLEGE ABOUT IT.
PLEASE TELL ME STEP BY STEP.

CONTACT ME :
EMAIL ID :[email protected]
mobile no: 9971757940

23rd September 2011, 10:04 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Custom Excise Department being a candidate having completed Graduation with Commerce with 50% of marks?

Dear friend,

If you are a graduate person then you are eligible for CUSTOM OFFICER EXAM.

Recruitment to Indian Customs officer of government is done through civil services exam conducted by UPSC. So, to become a custom officer you need to appear in civil services exam.

Candidate must be hold a graduation degree from any recognized university.

Candidate must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of 30 years.

Age relaxation is provide only for SC/ST/OBC candidate .For Sc/ST candidate have age relaxation is 5 years and for OBC candidate it is 3 years.

Thanks
26th June 2012, 09:56 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply for Custom Excise Department being a candidate having completed Graduation with Commerce with 50% of marks?

SIR
I AM BBA 3rd YEAR STUDENT
I WANT TO APPLY FOR CUSTOM EXCISE DEPARTMENT AFTER COMPLETING MY GRADUATION
PLEASE TELL ME WHAT CAN I DO
TELL ME FROM THE BEGINING I M FRESEHER IN IT I HAVE NO KNOWLEGE ABOUT IT.
PLEASE TELL ME STEP BY STEP.

CONTACT ME :
EMAIL ID :[email protected]
mobile no: 7665394775
23rd November 2013, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/Madam,
I have passed my HSC exams in 2006 and presently working with forwarding company I had some financial problems bcoz of that there was gap in completing Bcom.. This year i took addmission in fy.bcom now is that it will take 3years in completing b.com and my age is going to be 25 next year..Please advice me if i appear for upsc /ssc by showing my HSC certificate by the time i will be completing my graduation.. I would like to know what is eligiblity to become Customs PO Preventive Officer .. Right and were do we have to get Registered for SSC now i am handling Import Documentation please advice me your prompt reply will be highly appericated...

Regards
Hassan.H.Malik
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?