23rd March 2014, 09:53 AM
jaydip kevadiya

How to transfer college after studying mechanical engineering?

i am stydy to diploma mechenical engg. iwant to transfer collage please help me.

Related Questions:
  1. Transfer between colleges in B.Tech.? Transfer to another government engineering college or private college? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to transfer to any government college? I am studying 1st year B.E in VRS college of engineering and technology
  3. Procedure to transfer to a different college while studying in 1st year Civil Engineering in Bharat Engineering College?
  4. How to transfer from SGNR Engineering college to other best engineering college for Mechanical Engineering?
  5. How to transfer to another government engineering college while doing engineering in Central University?
  6. Can i transfer to college of engineering while studying B.Tech 1st year
  7. How to become a professor in engineering college? I am studying B.E mechanical in GTU
  8. What is the criteria to change the college while studying in an Engineering College?
  9. How to transfer from Central University Engineering College to Government or any other Engineering College?
  10. How to get into top USA university after passing B.Tech 1st year in Mechanical engineering
  11. Can I get transfer form one college to another?
  12. How to get the transfer to Bhopal in 2nd year while studying engineering in Gwalior college?
  13. Can I transfer in BJ medical college in Ahmedabad after completing my first year MBBS? I am studying in Broda Medical College
  14. Is it possible to transfer from one government college to another?
  15. Which college will I get after passing B.E in Mechanical engineering?
  16. What are the career options after Mechanical engineering? I am studying in 4th year Mechanical
  17. Kurukshetra University, B.Tech In Mechanical Engineering, 5th Sem., Heat Transfer (ME-305E) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. Procedure to change the course from 1st year Mechanical Engineering to 2nd year Aeronautical Engineering?
19th November 2014, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to transfer college after studying mechanical engineering?

iam completed diploma. i have backlogs i have to transfer to another college to right supplies. so how can i do .plese help me .
19th November 2014, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

iam completed diploma. i have backlogs i have to transfer to another college to right supplies. so how can i do .plese help me .
21st November 2016, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

How to transfer college after studying machenical engineering first semester
19th December 2016, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

My self D.Ramakrishna studying diploma 1st year polytechnic in warangal.due to some health problems I cannot study in that college can I get transfer from this college to another college
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?