3rd August 2016, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

Can I Join B.Tech after having 1 backlog in Diploma?

Dear Sir, I have completed Diploma in Automobile Engineering from 2011 to 2014. But I have 2 backlogs and now I am going to gulf after coming 2 years.Can I write my backlogs then? What is the duration of the course and Eligibility Criteria Required after completion of this course?

Related Questions:
3rd August 2016, 08:25 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I Join B.Tech after having 1 backlog in Diploma?

The duration of B.Tech course after completion of Diploma course is three years. Candidates who have passed three years Diploma in Automobile Engineering course from a recognised board are eligible to get direct admission in second year of B.Tech Automobile Engineering course. You need to appear in LEET examination like JELET, ECET, LEET, etc., conducted by your respective state entrance examinations board to get admission in second year of four years B.Tech course.
3rd August 2016, 08:56 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I Join B.Tech after having 1 backlog in Diploma?

You have to clear backlogs if you want admission in B.Tech degree. You can appear for backlogs after applying for them from your institute or college. For a diploma course maximum time allotted is 5 years in most cases.

Hence, try to clear backlogs this year with good preparation so that you can get admission in B.Tech next year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?