27th October 2016, 01:31 AM
Unregistered

Can I get job in Mahindra Aerospace with a backlog in Diploma in Mechanical stream?

Hello Sir/Mam,

I am pursuing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering. I want to know that can I get placement in Mahindra Aerospace, if I get backlog in 1 subject of Diploma? Please reply at the earliest as this job is very important to me. Can you please give me the eligibility criteria for the same?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for any job in Mahindra company if I have 1 backlog in Diploma (Mechanical Engineering)?
  2. Can I apply for Tech Mahindra, if have one backlog in 2nd year?
  3. How to get a job in Mahindra & Mahindra, Mumbai branch?
  4. Can I get job in Mahindra & Mahindra after completing B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)?
  5. When RTO Sub-Inspector recruitment exam will be held for Diploma Mechanical Engineer? Suitable books for preparation?
  6. When Mahindra & Mahindra will take Off-Campus Interview in Mumbai? Eligibility to get placement for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer?
  7. Is it possible for me to get the job in best company after completion of diploma in mechanical stream?
  8. Am I eligible to appear in LEET if having one backlog in Mechanical Engineering Diploma course?
  9. Can I get job in Tata Motors/Mahindra Motors being a Diploma Mechanical Engineer?
  10. Job or higher studies after completing diploma in Mechanical? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Which are the colleges for doing Diploma in Mechanical engineering through distance mode?
  12. Detailed information and scope of Aerospace Engineering course for Diploma Mechanical student? List of colleges in Delhi?
  13. Which are the Training programs available for B.Tech Mechanical student who has backlog?
  14. Am I eligible to get job in Mahindra & Mahindra, Tata Motors and Maruti Suzuki if secured 72% in 10th, 46% in 12th and expecting 60% in B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)?
  15. How can I get job in Tech Mahindra being a B.Tech(ME) final year student?
  16. What is the minimum marks required in Diploma in Mechanical for admission in Aerospace Engineering college? -- [New]
  17. Am I eligible to get job in Tech Mahindra if scored 82.2% in 12th and having a backlog in B.Tech 3rd year?
  18. Am I eligible for Tech Mahindra after having 1 active backlog?
27th October 2016, 10:50 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get job in Mahindra Aerospace with a backlog in Diploma in Mechanical stream?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Mam,

I am pursuing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering. I want to know that can I get placement in Mahindra Aerospace, if I get backlog in 1 subject of Diploma? Please reply at the earliest as this job is very important to me. Can you please give me the eligibility criteria for the same?
If you have cleared your backlog then you are eligible for Mahindra Aerospace.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for Mahindra Aerospace is,

Mahindra Aerospace= 60%

You shouldn't have any pending backlogs.

Candidates having more than two years gap in throughout the studies are not eligible for Mahindra Aerospace recruitment.
28th October 2016, 12:29 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get job in Mahindra Aerospace with a backlog in Diploma in Mechanical stream?

I am sorry to say that if you will have a backlog, then you can not get the job without clearing your backlog in the said subject.
In order to get the job, you must have to clear your backlog before joining the said job if you get selection for the job in the said company.
21st September 2020, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

I scored 58% in 10th and 59% in 2nd puc can I get through this company? Will I face any problem because of my percentage?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?