11th August 2015, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

Can i join Diploma course on the basis of 30 years experience in Fabrication field?

Can i join Diploma course on the basis of 30 years experience in Fabrication field?

Related Questions:
  1. How to join RAW after passing diploma in fabrication technology and erection engineering
  2. Are there any jobs in Chennai after completing diploma mechanical engineering with 5 years experience in fabrication/purchase/quality?
  3. On the basis of my Diploma and years of experience can I do B.Sc or M.Sc in Animation?
  4. How to change ITI to diploma? I have 15 years experience in instrumentation field
  5. Can I apply for distance electrical diploma? I have 18 years experience in electrical field
  6. How to join teaching field after completing M.Tech? I have 2 years of experience in MNC
  7. Job in TCS for a Diploma holder who has 5 years of work experience?
  8. In which field i should make career after Diploma in Fabrication Technology?
  9. Possibility to study MBA for a Diploma holder who has 4 years of work experience?
  10. Am I eligible to study B.Arch in any distance university on basis of Diploma in Interior Designing course having over 5 years of work experience?
  11. For which course do I have to apply to become a QC Inspector in Fabrication Field?
  12. What can I do to join Crime branch if I have 4 years experience in project field -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I do Diploma after ITI in Fabrication (Fitting & Welding)? From which college?
  14. Career options after diploma in Garment fabrication technology?
  15. Available jobs in Agricultural field after completing diploma in Agriculture and having 5 years of experience in the same field? List of companies offering jobs and expected salary for the same?
  16. Can I do Diploma in Instrumentation having 5 years work experience after ITI?
  17. Chances of job in IT field with experience in Non IT field?
  18. How to join graduate engineering course after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering from DTE Rajasthan
12th August 2015, 07:21 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i join Diploma course on the basis of 30 years experience in Fabrication field?

You can apply for any polytechnic entrance exam which doesn't have any upper age limit. There is JEXPO which doesn't have any upper age limit and you can definitely apply for it if you have 10th qualification from a recognized board.

Admission is mostly based on the performance in the exam and will get admission according to your rank through counselling.
22nd November 2015, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can i join Diploma course on the basis of 30 years experience in Fabrication field?

I need one aluminium fabrication it course pleasertell me course of the name
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?