21st December 2015, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

What should I do after passing diploma to have bright future?

My name is Neel kamal kant. I am passed student of diploma, then I am nothing doing in career what should I do please help me? Would you please help me in this regard?

22nd December 2015, 09:17 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: What should I do after passing diploma to have bright future?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My name is Neel kamal kant. I am passed student of diploma, then I am nothing doing in career what should I do please help me? Would you please help me in this regard?
You can pursue for B.Tech or B.E through lateral entry after completing Diploma. You can directly enroll of B.Tech or B.E 2nd year after completing Diploma. There are so many specialization available in B.Tech or B.E you can select the specialization based on your Diploma course. You are required to appear and qualify in the Lateral entry exam conducted by the respective university.
22nd December 2015, 07:14 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

After completion of your Diploma course, you have two options, first one is to pursue your higher studies and the another option you have is to do a job. If you are interested to pursue your higher studies then, you can opt for B.E/B.Tech course. To get admission in B.E/B.Tech course, you must have to appear in Lateral Entry examinations like LEE/ECET/JELET, etc., which is conducted by your respective state entrance examinations board. By qualifying the entrance examination based upon your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get admission in second year of four years B.E/B.Tech course. If you are interested to do a job then, you can find many job opportunities in both private and public sector companies.
22nd December 2015, 11:49 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
To have a bright future the aspirant can study B.E or B.Tech course after Diploma. The job opportunities will be more for the engineering graduates. The aspirant can work in either core or non core organisations. You can join engineering through lateral entry. There will be an entrance examination for the admission. You will be admitted to the second year of the course directly. So you can complete the course in 3 years. This is one of the best ways to have bright future.
31st December 2015, 11:28 PM
monikasiri

Pursuing Engineering along with job is the best option to do after completing diploma.This will help you to get experience in your job and helps you to get paid more salary.As you pursue Engineering along with job,your qualification will be increased and that leads to get promotions in your present job or you can attend more entrance exams of government sector and have a bright future.But,make sure that you study well without backlogs and maintaining good aggregate.Aggregate plays a vital role in selection of students to a job.So,its better to do a job and as well as study well in the course you prefer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?