29th December 2016, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

Can I pursue Diploma in community health nursing?

I did my KCSE 2015 and I got a C plain min grade. I had D in chemistry, C plain in biology ,C plain in kis/eng and D in maths. Can I pursue Diploma in community health nursing?

30th December 2016, 09:15 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue Diploma in community health nursing?

Yes, definitely you can pursue Diploma course in Community Health Nursing after the completion your KCSE examination.
Candidates those who have completed their class 10th from a recognised Board with a minimum of 45% of marks in it are eligible to opt for the Diploma course course in Community Health Nursing.
29th April 2018, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my kcse in 2015 and scored a minimum grade of C. I got Eng B- ,Kisw C-, Math D-, Chem D and Bio C
8th October 2020, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

Can I pursue nursing at the level of diploma with:c as the main grade;D in both bio and Chem but C Plain in English and C in kiswahili.
23rd March 2021, 11:34 PM
Unregistered

Can i do a shortcourse in community health development then do certificate in nursing
23rd May 2022, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

Can I do nursing with in math
16th March 2023, 02:02 AM
Unregistered

I did my KCSE in 2022 and i scored C plain as my mean grade. I had B plain kiswahili, B-english and CRE, B history,C- biology, D plain chemistry and D- mathematics. Which nursing course can i persue?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?