1st March 2016, 11:42 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do MBA course after completion of diploma in Information technology with 80% marks?

I have done diploma in information technology with 80% after that i take admission in Engineering but mere subject back hai so
now i want to do MBA plz advice me it is possible to do MBA after diploma? Can someone please provide me the information on this?

2nd March 2016, 04:36 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do MBA course after completion of diploma in Information technology with 80% marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have done diploma in information technology with 80% after that i take admission in Engineering but mere subject back hai so
now i want to do MBA plz advice me it is possible to do MBA after diploma? Can someone please provide me the information on this?
Diploma candidates are not eligible for MBA course.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university with above 50% marks are eligible for MBA entrance exam.

For SC/ST candidates the percentage is 45 % in graduation. There is no age limitation for the candidates. Final year student are also eligible for MBA exam.

Exam pattern for MBA exam:-

1.Decision making
2.Verbal and logical ability
3.Quantitative ability and data interpretation
4.Essay & general awareness
2nd March 2016, 08:58 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do MBA course after completion of diploma in Information technology with 80% marks?

No, you cannot directly do MBA course after completion of your Diploma course. To be eligible to pursue MBA course, you must have completed Bachelor's degree course in any discipline from a recognised university. You have mentioned that you have done Engineering and have one backlog, I suggest you to clear your backlog in Engineering, so, that you are eligible to get admission for pursuing MBA course.
4th March 2016, 09:43 PM
Jitu369

Master in Business Administration ( MBA) is post graduation course.
So, it has been clear that candidate must have pursued graduation in order to get admission for MBA post graduation course.

Diploma is 3 years duration course done after matriculation & it is not equivalent to diploma. Hence, you can't do MBA even after 80% in diploma.

You need to complete graduation i.e. B.Tech after diploma. You can join B.Tech by lateral entry. After pursuing graduation you can pursue MBA.
14th September 2017, 06:06 PM
kunalroy89

You cannot go for MBA on the basis of only Diploma. One needs to be graduate to be eligible for MBA.
If you have backs in engineering,try to clear the backs and then apply for MBA. Even if you are not interested in MBA, you must clear the backlogs otherwise your 3years education will go to waste. Once the backlogs are cleared,you are eligible for all exams and educations like any other candidate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?