22nd December 2017, 02:10 AM
Unregistered

Can I write backlogs exams of polytechnic near to my house?

Sir, I studied DME in Kurnool. Now I have passed out and have 3 backlogs. I'm living in Vizag. Now can I write exams in polytechnic college near to my house? So, please tell me any solution please.

22nd December 2017, 02:20 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I write backlogs exams of polytechnic near to my house?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I studied DME in Kurnool. Now I have passed out and have 3 backlogs. I'm living in Vizag. Now can I write exams in polytechnic college near to my house? So, please tell me any solution please.

You have to contact the polytechnic college you studied to clear your backlog examinations. You have to appear for backlog examinations from the polytechnic college you studied only. It is not possible to appear for the backlog examinations from another polytechnic college near your house. You can go to the polytechnic college only during examinations and return back home. Therefore, it is not possible to write backlogs examinations of polytechnic near your house.
22nd December 2017, 09:17 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

The examination centers for your backlog papers will be decided by the concerned university. You can't do much in such cases. You have to appear for the exam at the center allotted by them.

If you are lucky, then you will get the exam center near to your house. You can easily predict the center based on previous years exam centers.
23rd December 2017, 06:36 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

You cannot select the examination center of your backlog papers according to your wish.
The examination center for the said examination will be allotted by the respective University under which you have studied the Polytechnic course. So, just prepare well for the examination and attend wherever you are allotted because you cannot do anything regarding the center of the examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?