5th October 2016, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

Chances to become a Robotics Test Engineer for Mechatronics Diploma student?

I am the student of 2nd year Diploma course in Mechatronics. I want to become a Robotics Test Engineer. Kindly tell me after completing this Diploma course I have any chance to achieve my dream?

Related Questions:
  1. Which course is better after completing engineering in mechanical with 50%
  2. Is Robotics good for Mechatronics student in India?
  3. Am I eligible to do PG in Robotics after completion of BE in Mechatronics? What will be the career scope for this course?
  4. List of IIT's which provides B.Tech Mechatronics and M.Tech in Robotics?
  5. Is Mechatronics better in UG or PG?
  6. Can I get a job in companies like BELL and L&T with my diploma Robotics qualification?
  7. What is the scope of B.Tech mechatronics and M.Tech Robotics
  8. How should I become a robotics engineer after diploma?
  9. How to do Ph.D in Robotics or Image Processing? I am doing M.Tech in Mechatronics
  10. How to become a robotics engineer? Which subject is important to become a robotics engineer?
  11. Is it possible to get 100% placement after completion of diploma in mechatronics?
  12. Is it good to do masters in Mechatronics? List of top colleges/universities in USA offering this programme?
  13. Is Robotics available to study in Diploma course for 10th student?
  14. How to be a good robotics engineer? I am a 12th passed student
  15. Is it possible to do MS in Robotics or any mechatronics related stream after B.Tech in electronics and communication engineering
  16. M.Tech in Robotics or Mechatronics is possible after B.Tech in Avionics from IIST?
  17. How to pursue a career in technical research field in companies? Should I go for MBA in India or should I do MS in mechatronics or robotics in abroad?
  18. Is it good to do masters in Mechatronics? List of top colleges/universities in India offering this programme? -- [Most Discussed]
7th October 2016, 11:22 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Chances to become a Robotics Test Engineer for Mechatronics Diploma student?

Yes, you can pursue further studies in the same field , you can get admission in B.Tech course by appearing in LEET examination directly in 2nd year and can continue with your studies further and can avail job in any MNC in your own field of study and with time can achieve your target or even more than that.

You can go for higher studies as well and can make your career more shiny.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?