13th June 2016, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

Can I become a Psychiatrist through PG Diploma in Clinical Linguistic course? Opportunities available for such candidates?

Hi, what kind of opportunities I will get through PG Diploma course in Clinical Linguistic? Can I become Psychiatrist through this course?

Related Questions:
  1. Distance Diploma colleges offering Clinical Linguistic course in India?
  2. Am I eligible to apply for Psychiatrist course after completing Diploma in Computer Engineering?
  3. Clinical research for B-pharm/M-pharm students?
  4. Courses other than M.Pharmacy and MBA(Hospital Management) for B.Pharmacy student?
  5. What to do after B.E Bio-Medical Engineering? I am a 2nd year student of Bio Medical Engineering
  6. Basic qualification required for admission in Clinical Embryology? Job opportunities after Clinical Embryology?
  7. B.Sc in MLS & MT(ASCPi) is eligible for PG in DCP?
  8. Requirements to apply in AIIMS-Jodhpur recruitment of Clinical Psychologists?
  9. Diploma in Clinical Pathology or Anesthesia for experienced Clinical Instructor?
  10. How to work as a clinical trial assistant in clinical research? What are the job opportunities?
  11. Eligibility for M.Sc in Clinical Pathology or PG Diploma in Clinical Pathology?
  12. What is better to do after B.Pharm?
  13. Can I do diploma in obstetric and gynecology after completing diploma in clinical medicine? What is the eligibility criteria followed to apply? -- [New]
  14. Is it possible for a Commerce student to become a Psychiatrist? What is the procedure to do so?
  15. Is Diploma in Clinical Pathology equivalent to MD in Pathology? Can I study MD in Pathology after completing Diploma in Clinical Pathology?
  16. How to join Clinical Research after completing BSc(Biotech) and PG diploma in Clinical Research?
  17. What should I do after passing 12th to become a Psychiatrist?
  18. Which is the best course in clinical research? whether diploma or msc? -- [Most Discussed]
20th July 2016, 09:03 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I become a Psychiatrist through PG Diploma in Clinical Linguistic course? Opportunities available for such candidates?

No, you can't become a psychiatrist with the help of a PG diploma course in clinical linguistics. It can only make you a speech therapist not a psychiatrist.

For becoming a psychiatrist you need to study psychiatry and it's related degree programme from a recognized university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?