2nd March 2018, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

Colleges in Delhi to study Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication

Hello sir, I am graduate and want to study Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication. Please send me list of colleges in Delhi with fee details.

Related Questions:
  1. IGNOU Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication-Introduction to Journalism and Mass Communication Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  2. What to do after 12th standard to become a Journalist? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. An Arts graduate can study Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication? Where to apply to study this course?
  4. Which degree course I should opt for to go for Journalism in future?
  5. Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication from IGNOU?
  6. What is the fees for Diploma in Journalism and Mass communication?
  7. Qualification required to be a Journalist?
  8. IGNOU Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication-Mass Media and Society Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. What course should I choose in Graduation to become a Journalist?
  10. Where to apply for Post Graduation Diploma in Journalism & Mass Communication? How much it cost to study this course?
  11. What should I do after completing B.Com graduation?
  12. What is the fees for post graduate diploma in journalism and mass communication
  13. Best 3 institute for Post Graduate Diploma in Mass Communication?
  14. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication course in Delhi University? List of colleges which offer this course in Delhi University?
  15. IGNOU Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication Reporting Writing and Editing Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. List of colleges and entrance exams to do PhD in Mass Communication and Journalism
  17. Best colleges for postgraduation courses in Mass Communication?
  18. Colleges for Masters in Journalism & Mass Communication or Journalism or Journalism or Mass Communication? How to prepare for their entrance exams and what are the syllabus?
7th April 2018, 03:07 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Colleges in Delhi to study Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication

List of colleges in Delhi to study PG Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication:-

Indian Institute of Mass Communication, New Delhi
Address: JNU New Campus, Aruna Asif Ali Road, New Delhi, Delhi 110075
Phone: 011 2674 2920

Anwar Jamal Kidwai Mass Communication Research Centre (AJK MCRC), New Delhi
Address: Maulana Mohammed Ali Jauhar Marg, New Delhi, Delhi 110025
Phone: 011 2698 7285

IIMM (International Institute of Mass Media)
Address: B-50, Sher Singh Bazar, Kotla Mubarakpur, South Extension I, New Delhi, Delhi 110049
Phone: 011 2465 4512

IAAN School of Mass Communication
Address: IAAN House, C-766/1, New Friends Colony, New Delhi, Delhi 110025
Phone: 011 4290 9920

NIMC (National Institute of Mass Communication)
Address: A 92 C, Namberdar estate, Gurudwara Rd, Taimoor Nagar, New Friends Colony, New Delhi, 110065
Phone: 098189 48956
8th April 2018, 09:41 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Colleges in Delhi to study Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication

There are several colleges that are offering Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication in Delhi. Among them the best colleges are,

>> IGNOU
http://www.ignou.ac.in/

>> National Institute of Mass Communication
Ph. No: 011 263 20885 and 011 2682 7451, +91 7042570955, +91 9205494650
Address: A 92 C, Namberdar Estate, Taimoor Nagar, Gurudwara Road, New Friends Colony, New Delhi-110065
http://www.nimc-india.com/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?