2nd March 2018, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges in India to study PG Diploma in Modern Office Management

I am studying BBA in Modern Office Management course and after it wan to study PG Diploma in same stream. Please send me list of colleges in India for it.

Related Questions:
  1. Institutions offering diploma in modern office management? What is the course duration and fee structure?
  2. Eligibility, syllabus and duration of Diploma in Modern Office Management course? Where to apply for it in Gujarat?
  3. Which diploma course is best if I have interest in Social Servicing?
  4. Courses realted to Commerce field in GNDU, Amritsar except B.Com and BBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. After doing diploma in Modern Office Management in which type of organization can I apply?
  6. List of colleges in India to study Postgraduate Diploma in International Hotel Management with fee structure
  7. Will I be eligible to apply for diploma in modern office management? Can I apply in government sector?
  8. Admission eligibility for Diploma in Modern Office Management course in Girl's Polytechnic, Guwahati?
  9. List of colleges in Southern India to study Post Graduate Diploma in Rural Management course -- [New]
  10. Can a Hotel Management graduate study PG Diploma in Hospitality Management course? List of colleges in Delhi for it?
  11. Where to apply for Diploma in Modern Office Practice course? Scope available after completion of this course?
  12. List of recognized distance colleges to study Post Graduate Diploma in Material Management? Scope of this course?
  13. is diploma in modern office management equal to graduation?
  14. Should I pursue Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed.) having a Diploma in Modern Office Practice and a B.Com?
  15. Can I study Diploma in Hospital Management after completing 12th? List of colleges in Kolkata and Pune?
  16. Can a Mathematics graduate study PG Diploma in Financial Management course? Criteria to study it in Hyderabad?
  17. Am I eligible for PO clerk post after finishing diploma in modern office practice?
  18. List of colleges in West Bengal to study Diploma in Critical Care Management course? Fees required for it?
7th April 2018, 05:42 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges in India to study PG Diploma in Modern Office Management

List of Colleges offering PG Diploma in Modern Office Management in India:-

Indian Institute of Management Calcutta
Address: Diamond Harbour Road, Joka, Kolkata, West Bengal 700104
Phone: 033 2467 8300

All India Institute Of Management Studies
Address: Lazarus Church Rd, Mullima Nagar, Mandavelipakkam, Raja Annamalai Puram, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600004
Phone: 044 2495 6036

Institute of Business Management and Research (IBMR)
Address: Survey No. 130, Mumbai - Bangalore Highway, Opposite old Wakad Police, Chowkey, Wakad, Pune, Maharashtra 411057
Phone: 020 2293 2337

Indian Institute of Management Bangalore
Address: Bannerghatta Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560076
Phone: 080 2658 2450

Indian Institute of Technology Bombay
Address: Main Gate Road, Powai, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400076
Phone: 022 2572 2545

Periyar Centenary Polytechnic College
Address: Periyar Nagar, Vallam, Thanjavur, Tamil Nadu 613403
Phone: 04362 264 510
8th April 2018, 07:00 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges in India to study PG Diploma in Modern Office Management

List of colleges offering Post Graduate Diploma in Modern Office Management:

There are several colleges that are offering this Post Graduate Diploma in Modern Office Management course. They are,

<> Netaji Subhas Open University, Kolkata

Ph. No: +91 33 4004 2102, 4004 2096, 2465 6936, 2463 0293

Click here for contact details

http://www.wbnsou.ac.in/

<> YWCA Of Delhi

Ph. No: 011 4355 3142

Address: 1 Ashoka Road, Connaught Place, New Delhi, Delhi-110001

https://www.ywcaofdelhi.org/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?