1st March 2018, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

Job oriented Diploma courses related to Management for 10th student?

Sir, I want to know about the different Management course which I can possibly do after my 10th. I want to spend 3 years full time in Diploma but I want to enroll in that course which has very wide job orientation. So, tell me about the course.

15th March 2018, 07:34 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job oriented Diploma courses related to Management for 10th student?

Some of the Diploma courses in Management field are as under:-
Retail Management programme
Diploma in Food and Beverage Services Management
Advanced Certificate in Power Distribution Management
Tourism Management
Hotel Management
16th March 2018, 12:11 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job oriented Diploma courses related to Management for 10th student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I want to know about the different Management course which I can possibly do after my 10th. I want to spend 3 years full time in Diploma but I want to enroll in that course which has very wide job orientation. So, tell me about the course.

Sorry, it is not possible to study any management related diploma courses after completion of 10th standard. Candidates after completion of 10th standard can study various engineering diploma courses, event management courses, interior design courses, hotel management courses, etc. Eligibility to join most of the management related diploma courses is a pass in a bachelor’s degree in any discipline. Therefore, it is not possible to join any management related diploma courses after completion of 10th standard.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?