7th July 2018, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

Benefits of studying Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery?

Hi Sir, I am going to join Chirayu Medical College and Hospital, Bhopal for Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery. I would like to know that what benefits I will get if I do this course? Kindly tell me about the benefits of this course.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to pursue Diploma in Gynaecology for Diploma holder in General Nursing and Midwifery?
  2. Eligibility to study Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery in Chirayu Medical College and Hospital, Bhopal? -- [New]
  3. What is the eligibility for Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery?
  4. Detailed information about Diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery course?
  5. Can I apply for Military Nursing Service after completing Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery?
  6. Admission procedure to study Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery in Chirayu Medical College and Hospital, Bhopal?
  7. A non-medical student can pursue GNM course?
  8. Possibility to do General Nursing and Midwifery Training for Art student? What should I do for it?
  9. How to do MBA in administration and hospital management after finishing diploma in general nursing and midwifery course
  10. Is NEET score required for Diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery?
  11. Any specialized short term course is there in Nursing?
  12. Admission procedure to study Diploma(General Nursing & Midwifery) in Al-Ameen School of Nursing?
  13. Am I eligible for B.Sc in Psychology after Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM)?
  14. Can I pursue MBA after completing General Nursing and Midwifery?
  15. How to become IAS Officer after completion of Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Fee expenses of Diploma(General Nursing & Midwifery) in Al-Ameen School of Nursing?
  17. Course duration of Diploma(General Nursing & Midwifery) at Al-Ameen School of Nursing?
  18. Diploma holder in General Nursing & Midwifery can study Hospital Administration?
11th July 2018, 10:43 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of studying Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery?

After doing Diploma in Nursing and midwifery you can work as a staff nurse in private as well as in government hospitals and in starting your salary will be 15 to 20,000. And you can also appear in government exams to apply for the government jobs then only you will be able to get job in government hospitals and your salary will be near about 40000.
11th July 2018, 11:14 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of studying Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery?

After completion of this diploma in Nursing course one can avail for private jobs and then you can get experience and afterwards you can also try for government jobs in hospitals, Nursing Home Health Care Centres.
You can also apply for government jobs but for that you must have to qualify the exam that is conducted by various government departments.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?