13th June 2018, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and duration of Advanced Diploma in Functional English in Kumari Vidyavati Anand DAV College for Women?

Hi Sir, I am looking forward to do Advanced Diploma in Functional English from Kumari Vidyavati Anand DAV College for Women. I would like to know about the structure of this course so that I can apply for it. Please tell me about the duration also of this course.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it beneficial to study Advanced Diploma in Functional English in Kumari Vidyavati Anand DAV College for Women?
  2. Fee expenses of Advanced Diploma in Functional English in Kumari Vidyavati Anand DAV College for Women?
  3. Admission procedure to study Advanced Diploma in Functional English in Kumari Vidyavati Anand DAV College for Women?
  4. Course structure and duration of Diploma in Functional English at HR Patel Arts Mahila College?
  5. Which are the colleges in BSc Honors in Bio in faridabad or haryana? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Job opportunities through Advanced Diploma in Functional English course?
  7. Course structure and duration of Advanced Diploma in Financial Accounting & Taxation in Sanford College of Information and Technology?
  8. Course structure and duration of Diploma in Advanced Computing in Global Infotech Learning Centre, Kolhapur? -- [New]
  9. Course structure and fee expenses of M.A.(Commercial Arts) in BBK DAV College for Women?
  10. Course structure and duration of Diploma in Advanced Accounting in SIIT Education?
  11. How to study Diploma/ Certificate course in Cosmetology? Where to apply for it?
  12. Course duration and fee expenses of Advanced Diploma in Hardware Maintenance in Dev Samaj College for Women?
  13. Course duration and fee structure of MDS(Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics) in DAV Centenary Dental College?
  14. Educational qualification required for Advanced Diploma(TV & Video Production) admission in P.C.M.S.D. College for Women? Total fee expenses and course duration?
  15. List of colleges which offer Advanced Diploma in Structure Design/Construction Management/Surveying in Bangalore? Course duration of these courses?
  16. Course structure and duration of Diploma in Creative Writing in English in KC Das Commerce College?
  17. List of courses available in Dairy Science? Best colleges and fees for it?
  18. Course structure and duration of Advanced Diploma in Software Development in MET Institute of Software Development and Research?
23rd February 2023, 10:31 PM
4700BC

Default Re: Course structure and duration of Advanced Diploma in Functional English in Kumari Vidyavati Anand DAV College for Women?

The Advanced Diploma in Functional English course offered by Kumari Vidyavati Anand DAV College for Women is a one-year program that focuses on enhancing the language proficiency of the students. The course aims to improve the overall communication skills, critical thinking ability, and vocabulary of the learners.

The course structure for Advanced Diploma in Functional English in Kumari Vidyavati Anand DAV College for Women is as follows:
  • Communication Skills
  • Writing Skills
  • Literary Appreciation
  • English for Specific Purposes
  • English Language Teaching

The course covers various aspects of English language including grammar, pronunciation, vocabulary, comprehension, writing skills and public speaking. The students will also get exposure to different forms of literature, including drama, poetry, and prose.

Regarding the eligibility criteria and fees, you may contact the college directly for detailed information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?