27th July 2018, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

How many Diploma in Alternative Dispute Resolution System seats are available in Dr. DY Patil Law College, Pune?

I want to do Diploma in Alternative Dispute Resolution System from Dr. DY Patil Law College, Pune. I would like to know that how many seats are there for this course in this college? Please tell me about the seats availability. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study Diploma in Alternative Dispute Resolution System in Dr. DY Patil Law College, Pune? -- [New]
  2. Course structure and duration of Diploma in Alternative Dispute Resolution System in Dr. DY Patil Law College, Pune? -- [New]
  3. Fee expenses of Diploma in Alternative Dispute Resolution System in Dr. DY Patil Law College, Pune?
  4. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Alternative Dispute Resolution System in Dr. DY Patil Law College, Pune?
  5. Admission details of LLM(Dispute Resolution) in University of Missouri School of Law?
  6. Whether migration form DY Patil Law College to Indian Law Society's Law College is possible or not?
  7. Can I get financial aid to study LLM(Dispute Resolution) in University of Missouri School of Law? Course fee of LLM(Dispute Resolution) in this university?
  8. Course structure and duration of LLM(Dispute Resolution) in University of Missouri School of Law?
  9. Job opportunities through LLM(Dispute Resolution) of University of Missouri School of Law?
  10. Entrance exams available to study LLM(Dispute Resolution) in University of Missouri School of Law?
  11. How many E&TC Diploma seats are available in YB Patil Polytechnic?
  12. What is the fee structure for LLB course at Dr DY Patil Law college, Pune?
  13. What is DTL course? What is the future scope for DTL and which colleges provide this course?
  14. How many sets of MBBS are there in Maharashtra?
  15. What are the courses and jobs available after completing B.A LLB course? Is B.A LLB a better option than B.Com course? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Career after LLB course?
  17. Mangalore University Commerce TYBCom-6th Sem Indian Corporate Law Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  18. In SRMC Chennai is there management quota for MS(ORTHO)?
31st May 2019, 08:14 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Diploma in Alternative Dispute Resolution System seats are available in Dr. DY Patil Law College, Pune?

The total number of Diploma in Alternative Dispute Resolution System seats that are available in Dr. DY Patil Law College, Pune is 40.

Dr. DY Patil Law College, Pune

For more information, you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Address: Behind YCM hospital, Pimpri, Pune, Maharashtra 411018
Phone: 020 2026 1388
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?