27th July 2018, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of Diploma in Alternative Dispute Resolution System in Dr. DY Patil Law College, Pune?

Kindly tell me about the course fee expenses of Diploma course in Alternative Dispute Resolution System which is available in Dr. DY Patil Law College, Pune? I want to do this course from this college. So, I want to know about the fee expenses. Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study Diploma in Alternative Dispute Resolution System in Dr. DY Patil Law College, Pune?
  2. Course structure and duration of Diploma in Alternative Dispute Resolution System in Dr. DY Patil Law College, Pune?
  3. How many Diploma in Alternative Dispute Resolution System seats are available in Dr. DY Patil Law College, Pune?
  4. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Alternative Dispute Resolution System in Dr. DY Patil Law College, Pune?
  5. Fee expenses of Diploma in Criminology and Penology in Symbiosis Law College, Pune?
  6. Can I get financial aid to study LLM(Dispute Resolution) in University of Missouri School of Law? Course fee of LLM(Dispute Resolution) in this university?
  7. Fee expenses of E&TC Diploma course in YB Patil Polytechnic?
  8. Admission details of LLM(Dispute Resolution) in University of Missouri School of Law?
  9. Whether migration form DY Patil Law College to Indian Law Society's Law College is possible or not?
  10. Fee expenses of Diploma in Income Tax & Company Law in Bharati Vidyapeeth’s New Law College, Kolhapur?
  11. What is the fee structure for LLB course at Dr DY Patil Law college, Pune?
  12. Fee expenses of Diploma in Corporate Laws and Management in Shamsher Bahadur Saxena College of Law, Rohtak? -- [New]
  13. Course structure and duration of LLM(Dispute Resolution) in University of Missouri School of Law?
  14. Job opportunities through LLM(Dispute Resolution) of University of Missouri School of Law?
  15. Course structure and fee expenses of PG Diploma in Environmental Law in Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University?
  16. Does Bharati Vidyapeeth University, Pune University and Aurangabad University offer PhD in Law? Total fee expenses of this course?
  17. Fee structure for MBBS course as well as BDS course in Dr DY Patil Medical College, Pune? What is the hostel fee? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Intellectual Property Law in Gujarat National Law University?
31st May 2019, 08:10 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of Diploma in Alternative Dispute Resolution System in Dr. DY Patil Law College, Pune?

=> The fee expenses of Diploma in Alternative Dispute Resolution System in Dr. DY Patil Law College, Pune is Rs.38550.

=> The course duration of Diploma in Alternative Dispute Resolution System in Dr. DY Patil Law College, Pune is 1 year.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Address: Behind YCM hospital, Pimpri, Pune, Maharashtra 411018
Phone: 020 2026 1388
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?