22nd July 2018, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and duration of Diploma in Fisheries Technology in Agro Polytechnic Centre, Berhampur?

Hi, I want to join Diploma in Fisheries Technology course in Agro Polytechnic Centre, Berhampur. But I don’t know about the structure of this course. Can you tell me about the course structure and course duration as well.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study Diploma in Fisheries Technology in Agro Polytechnic Centre, Berhampur?
  2. Does Agro Polytechnic Centre, Berhampur offers job assistance to Fisheries Technology Diploma candidates? -- [New]
  3. Fee expenses of Diploma in Fisheries Technology in Agro Polytechnic Centre, Berhampur?
  4. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Fisheries Technology?
  5. Course structure and duration of Diploma in Herbal Technology in Rajiv Gandhi Government Polytechnic, Itanagar?
  6. How to get admission in Diploma course in Fisheries at Kolkata? What is the course duration, eligibility criteria and fee structure?
  7. Course duration & fee structure of Diploma(Computer Science & Technology) in CCCT?
  8. Course structure and duration of Diploma in Advanced Computing in Global Infotech Learning Centre, Kolhapur?
  9. Fee details and scholarship details for BFSc? I am from OC caste
  10. Course structure & duration of Diploma in Automobile Engineering in Swamy Nithyananda Polytechnic?
  11. Course structure & duration of Diploma in Massage Therapy in Swamy Nithyananda Polytechnic?
  12. List colleges offering part time Diploma courses in Chennai?
  13. Course structure & duration of Diploma in Food Production in CIHMCT?
  14. Course structure and duration of Diploma in Visual Effects in Image Institute of Digital Technology?
  15. Course structure and duration of Diploma in Automobile Engineering in Christ Polytechnic Institute?
  16. Course structure & duration of Civil Engineering Diploma course in Adesh Institute of Technology?
  17. Is it possible to pursue Diploma through distance mode after ITI? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Course structure of Diploma in Construction Technology at Acharya Polytechnic?
20th February 2023, 03:09 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and duration of Diploma in Fisheries Technology in Agro Polytechnic Centre, Berhampur?

The duration of this course is 2 years to study Diploma in Fisheries Technology.

The Course Structure of Diploma in Fisheries Technology is:-

*Aquatic Ecosystem

*Fish Farming

*Fisheries Management

*Wild and Ocean Fisheries etc...

The duration of this course is 2 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?