29th July 2018, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and duration of PhD(Culture Media and Governance) in Jamia Millia Islamia?

Hi friends, I am interested to join Jamia Millia Islamia for studying PhD in Culture Media and Governance. Can I know about the duration of this PhD course? Kindly let me know about the duration and also the course structure of this particular PhD program. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Course structure of BSc(Biotechnology) in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  2. Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Urdu Mass Media in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  3. Admission procedure to study PhD(Culture Media and Governance) in Jamia Millia Islamia? -- [New]
  4. When the notification of PhD(Centre Media Governance) entrance exam conducted by Jamia Millia Islamia will be released? Detailed information about this entrance exam?
  5. Is there any entrance exam available to study PG Diploma in Urdu Mass Media in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  6. How many PhD(Culture Media and Governance) seats are available in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  7. How many PG Diploma in Urdu Mass Media seats are available in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  8. How many seats are available in Jamia Millia Islamia for M.A.(Persian)? Course structure of M.A.(Persian) in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  9. Course structure and fee expenses of PG Diploma in Urdu Mass Media in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  10. How can I apply to study B.Tech in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  11. Course structure and Thesis available to do PhD(Geography) in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  12. Diploma in Engineering is offered in Jamia Millia Islamia for 10th student?
  13. On which website I can see the Jamia Millia Islamia prospectus related to Graduate courses?
  14. Jamia Millia Islamia offers PGDM rather MBA degree through Jamia MBA entrance exam?
  15. Cutoff marks required to study B.Tech(ECE) in Jamia Millia Islamia entrance exam?
  16. Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Urdu Mass Media in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  17. What's the last date for the submission of B.Ed forms in Jamia Millia Islamia University(Jamia Nagar)? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Fee expenses of BSc(Biotechnology) in Jamia Millia Islamia?
11th July 2022, 07:51 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and duration of PhD(Culture Media and Governance) in Jamia Millia Islamia?

The Course Structure is:-

Internet and Social Media

Media and Popular Culture

Media In Contemporary Society

Media, Law and Regulations

Writing Research

Gender and Media Representation
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?