7th July 2015, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to study B.Sc(Agriculture) next year for 3rd year Diploma student?

Dear Sir,
I am Diploma 3rd year student. Can I join next year in B.Sc Agriculture after completing this Diploma course? What are the requirements needed for admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Requirements to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MS in Cardiff University for B.Tech 3rd year General student?
  2. Is it true that we can do 3rd year directly in Engineering after completion of diploma course?
  3. Is it possible to get admission for TET in 3rd year Engineering after completion of diploma course?
  4. How to do MS in abroad? I am a 3rd year B.Tech student
  5. How to study in B.ECivil after studying in 3rd year diploma? What is the procedure? I have scored 90%
  6. Procedure and requirements to study B.Tech in Germany for Mechanical Engineering Diploma final year student?
  7. Which is the best course after doing diploma 3rd year?
  8. Companies offering Internship to B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student in Delhi NCR
  9. Possibility to study B.Sc for Diploma in Hotel Management 3rd year student?
  10. What is the requirement for internship in L&T? I am a student of B.Tech 3rd year
  11. How can I study MS and get job in USA being a B.Tech 3rd year student?
  12. Job opportunities after completing diploma in March? I am a 3rd year diploma student in Textile Technology
  13. Should I drop a year because of financial crisis being a Diploma student?
  14. Requirements to do Internship in IBM for B.Tech(Electronics & Communication Engineering) 3rd year student?
  15. Direct 2nd year B.Tech in VIT after Diploma? Is there any problem for Diploma holder to study Abroad?
  16. How to take admission in direct 3rd year degree after completing diploma 3rd year
  17. Transfer of diploma college from one to another college -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How should I study for Merchant Navy? I am a 3rd year diploma in Mechanical Engineer
9th July 2015, 07:09 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to study B.Sc(Agriculture) next year for 3rd year Diploma student?

No, you are not eligible to get admission in B.Sc(Agriculture) course. That's because candidates who have completed 12th standard with Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects are only eligible to apply admission in B.Sc(Agriculture) course. But, you are a candidate, who are pursuing diploma course, so, you are not eligible to apply for admission in this course.
9th July 2015, 07:50 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to study B.Sc(Agriculture) next year for 3rd year Diploma student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir,
I am Diploma 3rd year student. Can I join next year in B.Sc Agriculture after completing this Diploma course? What are the requirements needed for admission?
If you have completed diploma in Agriculture then you are eligible to get admission in B.Sc in Agriculture.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard in PCB subject from a recognized board are eligible for B.Sc in Agriculture.

Your age should be above 16 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?