31st July 2016, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

Cut off marks to get admission in Hyderabad campus of MANUU to study Polytechnic?

Hello sir, I belongs to Bihar. I have appeared in 10th exam from CBSE and applied for Maulana Azad National Urdu University (MANUU) to study Polytechnic. I am confused that which college should I opt to study this course. Cut off marks to get admission in Hyderabad campus of MANUU?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission with 119 marks in BITSAT?
  2. Cut-offs for bitsat for admission in bits pilani for b.e or at goa, hyderabad campus? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Am I eligible to write JELET, WB exam? I am pursuing diploma degree in civil engineering from Manuu Polytechnic, Bangalore and having residential of Bihar
  4. List of topics available in in Ph.D to do in MANUU? -- [New]
  5. Cutoff for BITS admission in Pilani, Goa and Hyderabad campus?
  6. How to take admission in any Urdu program offered by Manuu?
  7. Marks required in Polytechnic entrance exam to get seat in a governemnt college?
  8. Can I get admission in BITS hyderabad campus? I am a 12th passed student
  9. Cutoff marks for admission in any BITS campus? Which branch is possible with 339 score in BITSAT?
  10. Can I get admission in Dual Degree program in BITS Pilani campus after scoring 283 marks in BITSAT?
  11. Minimum marks required in BITSAT 2016 for admission in BITS, Hyderabad campus for B.E. Mechanical?
  12. Can I get BITS Hyderabad campus after passing 12th with 97%
  13. Chances to get admission in BITS-Goa with 257 marks in BITSAT?
  14. Having 40 marks in UP Polytechnic entrance exam can I get admission in any college? Cut off ranks for polytechnic colleges?
  15. Cut off marks to get admission in top government Polytechnic colleges of Bihar? List of other Polytechnic entrance exams?
  16. List of topics available to do PhD in Urdu at MANUU? How much stipend and scholarship MANUU provides?
  17. How to study MBA at Manuu? Are there any classes that are to be taken in Urdu?
  18. Which is the best college to do diploma in mechanical engineering after completion of 12th?
2nd August 2016, 08:57 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cut off marks to get admission in Hyderabad campus of MANUU to study Polytechnic?

There is no fixed cut-off marks fixed for admission of candidates in the above mentioned University to get admission in Polytechnic course. You should however try to score above 55% as it is the minimum eligibility criteria in general in various Institutions. However, you can only get the required details about your admission chances only after the cut=offs are declared.
4th August 2016, 11:25 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cut off marks to get admission in Hyderabad campus of MANUU to study Polytechnic?

The cut off marks is not fixed to take admission in Hyderabad campus of MANUU to study Polytechnic as the cut off marks changes every year. So, it is not possible to provide the exact details. You must wait for the declaration of cut off marks of this year to get the exact details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?