25th July 2015, 11:49 PM
Unregistered

What is the cut off marks I need to obtain in diploma and SSC to get admission in JMI?

What is the cut off marks I need to obtain in diploma and SSC to get admission in JMI? Can you please provide me the minimum eligibility criteria which would be required to ensure that I will prepare and get the same? Awaiting to get the answer!

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to get admission for diploma in automobile with 69% marks in SSC? -- [New]
  2. Can I get admission in Mechanical Engineering diploma on the basis of SSC marks? My son has scored 57% in SSC
  3. Cut off marks for diploma in Computer science? List of diploma colleges and their application form availability?
  4. Can I get admission in diploma engineering after passing HSC with 48% marks? I have got 86% in SSC
  5. How to take admission for diploma in mechanical engineering? I have scored 91.50% marks in SSC
  6. How much marks to obtain in Diploma to get admission in B.Tech under TFWS?
  7. Can I get admission for diploma in computer engineering after scoring 48% in HSC? I have got 86% in SSC
  8. Details of common entrance exam for Diploma?
  9. Cutoff marks required in JMI-EEE to get admission in B.Tech?
  10. Can I get admission in diploma engineering on the basis of SSC marks? I have passed HSC with 48% marks
  11. What is the cutoff in diploma course after SSC?
  12. How much percentage is required in SSC board exam for diploma degree admission after 10th standard SSC -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Procedure to apply for Diploma in Agriculture after completing SSC exams?
  14. Can I get diploma admission in Mechanical with 85% in SSC exam?
  15. What is the minimum cutoff marks in Physics, Chemistry and Bio section?
  16. How to take admission in diploma Mechanical in Pune Colleges after scoring 68% in SSC?
  17. Can I get admission in 2nd year of Mechanical Engineering Diploma in Mumbai if secured 43% in 12th and scored 59 marks in CET?
  18. Can I get admission in VJTI college for mechanical or electrical diploma course if I score 90% marks in SSC?
29th May 2017, 11:16 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What is the cut off marks I need to obtain in diploma and SSC to get admission in JMI?

Cutoff marks are set by the exam authorities or universities/colleges after exam took place.Cutoff marks keeps on changing every year depending upon the seat availability and total number of student applying for admission.
Eligibility criteria for admission in JMI:
1) A candidate must have scored 55% marks in senior secondary or its equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Maths as their main subject from a recognized board.
2) Or a candidate must have done Diploma in Engineering with 55% marks from a recognized board/university.
3) Candidate must have to appear for JEE(main) entrance exam in order to get eligible for admission in JMI.
4) Candidate applying for admission at JMI need to submit their JEE main registration number in online application form.
5) The age of candidate should not be less than 17 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?