10th November 2015, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information about Electrical Diploma course in Rajasthan University

Sir,
If you have any details on Rajasthan University for Diploma in Electrical Engineering then please provide me immediately. I want to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering in Rajasthan University. Kindly help me regarding this.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get information regarding B Tech in electrical from IGNOU?
  2. How to do diploma in Electrical Engineering through distance mode in AICTE approved university or from college in Rajasthan?
  3. How to do diploma through distance mode in electrical engineering through AICTE approved university or college in Rajasthan?
  4. Can I join the B.Tech course after doing diploma in electrical engineering? What is the fee structure?
  5. How may I get admission in Rajasthan government college? I have done diploma(electrical engineering) with 60% aggregate
  6. How to do diploma in electrical engineering through distance mode?
  7. How to do diploma in electrical engineering through distance mode? I have completed ITT in Electrical Trade and now working as a government employee in Rajasthan Bijli board
  8. Am I eligible to take admission in B.tech second year? I have done 2 years diploma in electrical engineering from IASE University, Rajasthan
  9. Diploma in Electrical engineering is safe to do from EIILM?
  10. Admission in B.E or B.Tech electrical in Rajasthan government engineering college?
  11. Procedure to get admission in Rajasthan Technical University to study B.Tech 2nd year for Electrical Engineering Diploma holder of Gujarat Technological University?
  12. Whether Distance Education Council approve Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course?
  13. How to take B.Tech from Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University after completing diploma
  14. How to join B.E Par time in any college of Tamilnadu? I have completing diploma in Rajasthan University
  15. How may I get the contact number of Rajasthan university for B.Tech admission through correspondence?
  16. Degree course in Electrical engineering or Mechanical engineering after Diploma in Electrical engineering and currently working in a Government job? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in Diploma CET for 3rd year Electrical Engineering Diploma student?
  18. Can I get a government job in UP Power Corporation Limited for the post of Junior Engineer after doing diploma in electrical engineering from IASE university?

23rd November 2015, 05:59 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information about Electrical Diploma course in Rajasthan University

If you want to study diploma in Rajasthan University then you have to appear for polytechnic entrance exam which is conducted on state level by the Rajasthan technical council.

You just need class Xth qualification to become eligible for this exam. Admission will be based on the performance in the written exam and you will get admission based on rank through counselling.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?