17th September 2017, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

An ITI Diesel Mechanic can get direct admission in Diploma Civil engineering course? Where to apply for it?

Sir, I have completed ITI Diesel Mechanic course and now want to study Diploma in Civil engineering course. Can I get direct admission in 2nd year of Diploma Engineering? Where to apply for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility of admission in Diploma Instruments Mechanic or Diesel Mechanic after ITI?
  2. How to get direct admission in 2nd year of Diploma engineering after doing ITI Diesel Mechanic?
  3. How to apply for diploma 2nd year if I am a student of ITI in Diesel Mechanic
  4. How to get driving job in Indian railways?
  5. Can an ITI with Mechanical and ITI in Diesel Mechanic apply for Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering?
  6. Admission to Diploma second year is possible after completing 1 year ITI in Diesel Mechanic?
  7. How can I get admission in Diploma after ITI in Diesel Mechanic?
  8. How to get Polytechnic Diploma from Maharashtra or Nagpur after doing ITI Diesel Mechanic after 10th?
  9. Which stream of Diploma engineering is best for ITI in Diesel Mechanic holder? List of colleges in Telangana and procedure of admission?
  10. How to get direct 2nd year in diploma Polytechnic Maharashtra, Nagpur after doing ITI Diesel Mechanic after 10th
  11. Can I do any course other than degree course? -- [New]
  12. What should I do next after completion of diploma course after 12th?
  13. How to do distance diploma in mechanical engineering after completing ITI(mechanical diesel)/ -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to apply for Internship from Indian Railway being a ITI in Mechanic Diesel? Eligibility criteria for it?
  15. Whether Diploma lateral entry students eligible for Railways or not?
  16. How can I apply for diploma through ITI after doing 1 year course like Diesel Mechanic
  17. Railway exams related to engineering field?
  18. What should I do after ITI Mechanic Diesel to get job admission in Mechanical engineering?
22nd September 2017, 10:08 AM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: An ITI Diesel Mechanic can get direct admission in Diploma Civil engineering course? Where to apply for it?

Yes, an ITI qualified in Diesel Mechanics can get admission in diploma Civil Engineering course.
Those candidates who have completed 12th (with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics)/ITI with at least 50% marks from any recognized board of education are eligible for diploma engineering course and they can take admission directly in 2nd year of 3 years polytechnic course thorough lateral entry.
So, in order to take admission directly in 2nd year of Polytechnic engineering course after completion of ITI course, you need to qualify lateral entry entrance test which is conducted by every respective State.
2nd August 2023, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: An ITI Diesel Mechanic can get direct admission in Diploma Civil engineering course? Where to apply for it?

I completed I t I tractor mech 1 year can possibly to direct admission in diploma
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?