4th November 2017, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

Details about Post Graduate Diploma in Pharmaceutical and Sales Management from IGNOU?

Sir, I want to study Post Graduate Diploma in Pharmaceutical and Sales Management from IGNOU. Please give me details about the course provided by IGNOU?

Related Questions:
  1. Is the Post Graduate Diploma in Pharmaceutical Sales Management course of IGNOU registered under Pharmacy council of India? Details about course and topics covered under it?
  2. IGNOU study centres of Post Graduate Diploma in Pharmaceuticals and Sales Management
  3. List of best colleges to study Post Graduate Diploma in Pharmaceutical Sales and Management? Can I apply for a pharmacy license after it?
  4. Where to apply to study Post Graduate Diploma in Pharmaceutical and Sales Management course in distance mode? Duration to complete this course?
  5. How can I get information regarding MBA?
  6. Can a Mathematics graduate study PG Diploma in Financial Management course? Criteria to study it in Hyderabad?
  7. Short term courses after MBA in HR to get Good Jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. List of short term courses after BSc degree
  9. Which stream to prefer in MBA through correspondence?
  10. How to do any course to get a good job after doing MBA HR marketing
  11. Procedure to join MBA Pharmaceutics after completion of B.Pharmacy course?
  12. What is the scope after doing B.Pharma?
  13. Eligibility for M.Phil in Management after B.Sc chemistry and Post graduation diploma in HRM from IGNOU?
  14. When IGNOU notification for admission in Post-Graduate Diploma in Plantation Management course will be announced? Is there any entrance exam for admission? -- [New]
  15. How can I do PGDM course if I have financial problem and I am 22 years old?
  16. What is the total cost for PGDM Part time?
  17. Can I open Medical shop after completion of PG Diploma in Pharmaceutical Sales Management?
  18. Which course should I pursue after completing BBM?
10th November 2017, 02:20 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details about Post Graduate Diploma in Pharmaceutical and Sales Management from IGNOU?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I want to study Post Graduate Diploma in Pharmaceutical and Sales Management from IGNOU. Please give me details about the course provided by IGNOU?

Post Graduate Diploma in Pharmaceutical and Sales Management course from IGNOU is useful for those who are working in the pharmaceutical industry, or willing to work in the pharmaceutical industry. Eligibility to study the Post Graduate Diploma in Pharmaceutical and Sales Management is a BSc or BPharm or BAMS or BPT and also available to the non science graduates with Diploma in Pharmacy qualification. Duration of the course is one year. The fee for the course is Rs 7,000. Candidates can find the details in the IGNOU website link given Click Here
11th November 2017, 12:19 AM
ashfaquekhan316

Default Re: Details about Post Graduate Diploma in Pharmaceutical and Sales Management from IGNOU?

The above mentioned course is related to Diploma Level Pharmaceutical Management course which deals with chemical and health sciences and ensures the effective and safe use of pharmaceutical drugs.

In this course, students are trained on Enterprise Management, Leadership, Advanced Business Concepts and Technology Management and Advanced Pharmaceutical management.

You can very much get admission in the above mentioned course from IGNOU once you have cleared the entrance test conducted by IGNOU. Once you clear the minimum cut-off required for admission, you can avail admission and continue with your studies further.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?