4th January 2018, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

Where to apply to study Post Graduate Diploma in Pharmaceutical and Sales Management course in distance mode? Duration to complete this course?

Sir, I want to study Post Graduate Diploma in Pharmaceutical and Sales Management course in distance mode. Please tell me where to apply for it? Duration to complete this course?

Related Questions:
  1. When to apply for Post Graduate Diploma in Disaster Management course in distance mode from IGNOU? Fees and maximum duration to complete the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What types of courses are there in Pharma MBA?
  3. List of best colleges to study Post Graduate Diploma in Pharmaceutical Sales and Management? Can I apply for a pharmacy license after it?
  4. Where to apply to study Post Graduate Diploma in Investment Analysis & Portfolio Management in distance mode?
  5. Details about Post Graduate Diploma in Pharmaceutical and Sales Management from IGNOU?
  6. Does University of Delhi provides PGDM in distance mode? Procedure to get admission?
  7. How can I do PGDM course if I have financial problem and I am 22 years old?
  8. Can a Mathematics graduate study PG Diploma in Financial Management course? Criteria to study it in Hyderabad?
  9. List of recognized distance colleges to study Post Graduate Diploma in Material Management? Scope of this course?
  10. How to study Post Graduate Diploma in Hospital and Heath Care Management in distance mode?
  11. Which is the best university to study Post Graduate Diploma in Material Management course through distance mode?
  12. How to study MBA in Operation in distance mode after B.Tech? List of colleges for it?
  13. Details about Post Graduate Diploma in NGO Management course? Which are the distance colleges for it?
  14. Is the Post Graduate Diploma in Pharmaceutical Sales Management course of IGNOU registered under Pharmacy council of India? Details about course and topics covered under it?
  15. List of universities to study Post Graduate Diploma in Public Accounting in distance mode? Module of course and details about semester examination?
  16. List of colleges with fee structure offering Diploma in Security Management course in distance mode? Duration of this course?
  17. Where to apply to study Diploma of Education (Montessori) in distance mode?
  18. Post graduate Diploma in Respiratory Therapy through distance mode?
10th January 2018, 12:34 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where to apply to study Post Graduate Diploma in Pharmaceutical and Sales Management course in distance mode? Duration to complete this course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I want to study Post Graduate Diploma in Pharmaceutical and Sales Management course in distance mode. Please tell me where to apply for it? Duration to complete this course?

Candidates can study the Post Graduate Diploma in Pharmaceutical Sales Management course in IGNOU through distance mode. Candidates with B.Pharm, BAMS, BUMS, BPT, Bachelor of Occupational Therapy, etc. and also Non-Science Graduates with Diploma in Pharmacy qualification are eligible to apply for the Post Graduate Diploma in Pharmaceutical Sales Management course in distance mode at IGNOU. Duration of the course is one year (maximum duration is three years). The fee for the course is Rs 7,000. The IGNOU website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?