23rd December 2015, 12:51 AM
Unregistered

Details about various post in RTO after completing diploma in Electronics and telecommunication?

Sir, I also completed diploma in electronic and telecommunication. How to apply for various post in RTO which is related to my course?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for RTO or other related RTO post after completing Diploma in Automobile Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Best course after completing diploma in Electronics and telecommunication?
  3. After completing diploma in Automobile Engineering can I apply for RTO or other related RTO posts?
  4. What is the syllabus for the post of sub engineering? I have done diploma in electronics and telecommunication
  5. Is there any vacancy for diploma electronics and telecommunication
  6. Can I study in IIT after Diploma in Electronics & Telelcommunication?
  7. Can i change my branch in electronics and electronics engineering after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication in RGPV university
  8. How to join PLC and Telecommunication course after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication?
  9. Part time courses available after completing Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  10. Am i eligible for RTO post? I've completed diploma in automobile engineering
  11. Can I get admission in 2nd year BSc in electronics honors after completing diploma in electronic and telecommunication engineering
  12. Can I get admission to study Diploma in Education after completing Electronics & Telecommunication Diploma course?
  13. Details about the entrance exam for admission in Diploma in Architecture for B.E.(Electronics & Telecommunication) engineer?
  14. Joining Indian Army after Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication?
  15. Can I give NDA exam after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication engineering in 3rd year
  16. Which course can I do after completing diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  17. How to get into IIT after completing Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication?
  18. How to work in NASA while studying in 2nd year electronics and telecommunication diploma
12th December 2019, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details about various post in RTO after completing diploma in Electronics and telecommunication?

I have completed my diploma in e&tc and i want to become a RTO officer
8th May 2020, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details about various post in RTO after completing diploma in Electronics and telecommunication?

I have completed my diploma in e&tc and i want to become a RTO officer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?