19th October 2014, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

Details of entrance exam, fees and qualification required for PGDM?

Hi! I'm V.Revathi ! I'm doing my final year in A.M Jain college, I had been taken b.com Ism in mas my UG ,I just want to no about PGDM completely like entrance exam details, fees deteails, qualification details , overall course details ? Thanking you!

15th December 2014, 08:41 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details of entrance exam, fees and qualification required for PGDM?

[QUOTE=Unregistered;4704577]Hi! I'm V.Revathi ! I'm doing my final year in A.M Jain college, I had been taken b.com Ism in mas my UG ,I just want to no about PGDM completely like entrance exam details, fees deteails, qualification details , overall course details ? Thanking you![/QUOTE

Eligibility Criteria:

-> PGDM course is much equivalent to that of MBA. Bachelor degree in any subject is the basic qualification required to apply for PGDM.

-> This qualification is obtained with a minimum of 50% marks.

-> Admission to the course is made through entrance test like, CAT/XAT/GMAT.

-> There are so many reputed B-schools which accepts this entrance exam score card.

Fee Structure:
The fee structure of PGDM course is in between Rs. 15,000 to 20,000 per year. The fee structure differs from college to college. Every college and university charge different amounts for this PGDM course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?