11th June 2016, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

Diploma in computer science engineering is enough for sub-inspector job in Police?

Respected Sir, I am Ganesan and my qualification is diploma in computer science engineering. My height is 167cms. Am I eligible for sub-inspector job in Police. Please reply as soon as possible. My email address is [email protected]

11th June 2016, 08:37 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Diploma in computer science engineering is enough for sub-inspector job in Police?

No, you are not eligible to apply for Sub-Inspector of Police job after completion of your Diploma course in Computer Science from a recognised board. To be eligible to apply for Sub-Inspector of Police job, you must have passed Graduation or equivalent in any stream from a recognised university. Since, you have not pursued Graduation course, I suggest you to pursue your Bachelor's degree course in Engineering (being a Diploma holder, you can get direct admission in second year of four years Engineering course), so, that you are eligible to apply for Sub-Inspector of Police job.
11th June 2016, 11:16 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Diploma in computer science engineering is enough for sub-inspector job in Police?

For sub-inspector post you need to have at least a degree in any discipline. For selection you need to crack written exam and physical fitness test.

Diploma is not going to make you eligible for this post but you can try for other jobs at lower level like constable or any tradesmen job in police.
13th December 2021, 08:33 AM
Unregistered

Diploma in computer science engineering is enough for sub-inspector job in Police?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?