16th July 2015, 12:40 AM
Unregistered

Which diploma course I need to select after 10th to get job with higher pay?

Which diploma course I need to select after 10th to get job with higher pay? Can you please suggest me the best one to take up after my 10th? Right now am confused like which one to be opted. Looking forward to get the answer soon as possible!

Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Can i take IBPS test on the basis of 10th or diploma? What will be the basic pay after 10th or diploma?
  2. Which course to select in 11th/12th or diploma after passing 10th with 86.40%?
  3. Which is better to study among Higher Secondary and Diploma in Engineering course for a candidate who has secured 87% in 10th?
  4. What to do between BE or BCA? I have completed 12th science with PCM
  5. Test for drug inspector: Colleges, Exams, Qualifications? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Will it be a problem to attend job interview if I have done diploma after 12th?
  7. Can I get admission in diploma in Architecture programme after completing 10th standard? Scope and colleges for diploma in Architecture course? Chances to study higher education after diploma?
  8. Which stream should I select after passing 10th standard? I want to do hotel management
  9. Can I get best jobs after Diploma or higher studies is necessary? What kind of job can I get after Diploma?
  10. What should I do after completing ITI?
  11. Can I join diploma in civil engineering after completing 10th?
  12. Career options after diploma in CSE other than B.E.?
  13. Best government colleges in Delhi which have the best faculty along with good placements? What is the fee structure?
  14. Whether Diploma in Hotel Management and Catering Technology course is available? Entrance exam for this course? Whether a candidate get admission in degree course after completing diploma?
  15. What should I do after BAMS?
  16. On which subject should I pay more attention in 9th standard? Which subject to select to become a web designer?
  17. Is Diploma course equivalent to Graduation?
  18. What is the cost for doing diploma in Computer Science Engineering after 10th?
16th July 2015, 06:52 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which diploma course I need to select after 10th to get job with higher pay?

You should opt according to your interest and try to get admission in a reputed college because candidates get higher pay in those colleges only. If you get admission in a low ranked college then you might not get higher pay in the beginning.

Therefore, your aim should be to get best rank and then select streams like CSE or EER or Mechanical which offer the best packages.
16th July 2015, 08:02 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which diploma course I need to select after 10th to get job with higher pay?

Each and every diploma have its own career and job opportunities. So, you can choose any course as per your interest. And to get a good salary, the qualification of diploma is not enough, so, I suggest to join in B.E/B.Tech course after the completion of your diploma course. If you can complete Bachelor's degree, then you can apply for many jobs and you can also get a good salary.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?