18th December 2015, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

Which Diploma course i should pursue to become a Paediatrician?

I have passed my 12th board from Science stream. Now i want to Diploma course further. I want to be a Paediatrician. Please guide me regarding the Diploma course?

27th April 2016, 12:55 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which Diploma course i should pursue to become a Paediatrician?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have passed my 12th board from Science stream. Now i want to Diploma course further. I want to be a Paediatrician. Please guide me regarding the Diploma course?
Sorry, you cannot study the course after 12th standard. The minimum eligibility criteria kept by the different colleges offering this PG Diploma in Child Health course in India are that the aspirant who interested to join the course needs to have successfully completed the MBBS course from a recognized university. So, the aspirant should first study MBBS and then can go to DCH or MD in Child Health. It is not like other diploma courses. First, you have to study the MBBS to do the PG Diploma in Child Health.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?