7th August 2011, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

Which are the government job entrance exams after B.E? How can I apply for it?

Hello sir, I am Abhimanyu solanki, doing B.E. with mechanical branch. I want to know about government jobs entrance exam after b.e. and how to apply.

Related Questions:
  1. After Diploma what to do if financial condition is not good?
  2. Government job after completing B.Sc with 75% from PU?
  3. Is there any possibility to get a government job after doing B.E CSE from Anna University? Which are the entrance exams?
  4. Government job after B.Tech course in Bharat University?
  5. How can I apply for government job after passing B.Com?
  6. How can I apply for Government job after M.Sc in Computer Science? Entrance exams and their criteria?
  7. What is the procedure followed to get the government job? How to get the government job?
  8. Am I eligible to apply for government job if I have the B.A graduation certificate?
  9. Which are the government job entrance exams after B.E? How can I apply for it?
  10. Is it possible for me to get the government job without applying for the entrance exams after completion of B.Com from Delhi University? -- [New]
  11. What type of entrance exams I need to write to get a government job after completion of M.Sc in Chemistry?
  12. Is there any chance to get a government job after passing B.E CSE from Anna University Affiliated College? Are there any exams conducted for that? Details about all the government exams?
  13. Opportunities available in government sector after finishing B.E from Anna University? Which are the government exams?
  14. What are the various government exams to give for getting the government job?
  15. Will there be any Entrance Exams to get Government Job after the completion of 12th? Which Designations I can get in Government sector through 12th? Information regarding Entrance Exams and Job opportunities in Government sector through 12th?
  16. Is there any opportunity to join Government jobs after completing B.E in CSE from Anna University? Any entrance exams to be answered? List of all government exams?
  17. Tamil Nadu Government Exams -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Government job for graduate Widow? How to apply for the exams?
7th August 2011, 10:34 PM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: Which are the government job entrance exams after B.E? How can I apply for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I am Abhimanyu solanki, doing B.E. with mechanical branch. I want to know about government jobs entrance exam after b.e. and how to apply.
Being an Engineering you have lot of Options in Government side. You can Go for Railways, can go for PSU's and can go for UPSC Exams. Government jobs under PSU's like SAIL,NTPC, BEL, BHEL, ONGC, etc But to appear for PSU you need to have Specific Criteria scheme like you should have 60 to 65% in Graduation.

Details about UPSC Exam:-
UPSC Includes lot of Exams like NDA, CDSE, SCRA, CSAT, IES and many more.
Taking CSAT as concern Civil Service Aptitude Test Or Civil Service Exam is conducted by upsc Government every year. Its having Two exam one is prelims and 2nd one is Mains(you are eligible for this Exam if and only if you clear prelims.) For Eligibility you must be A bachelor's Degree from Recognized university. Age limits are 21 to 30 years of age.

Details about PSU's:-
There are Lot of EEE Jobs for Students persuing EEE as a stream.Students can Work in Public cum Government jobs which is under PSU's i.e Public Sector Undertaking.Government jobs are ONGC, BHEL, ISRO, BSNL, EBL etc

Details about Railways :-
You can apply for different posts under Railways like Section Engineer, Junior Engineering , Assistant Station Manager and D M Suprientendent. For this you need to write RRB Exam conducted by Each state, even Karnataka railway board conducts RRB Exam.
7th August 2011, 10:40 PM
rana2011
Banned

Default Re: Which are the government job entrance exams after B.E? How can I apply for it?

Being an Engineering you have lot of Options in Government side. You can Go for Railways, can go for PSU's and can go for UPSC Exams. Government jobs under PSU's like:-
SAIL
NTPC
BEL
BHEL
ONGC.. etc..
But to appear for PSU you need to have Specific Criteria scheme like you should have 60 to 65% in Graduation.

UPSC Exam:-

NDA, CDSE, SCRA, CSAT, IES and many more.
For Eligibility you must be A bachelor's Degree from Recognized university. Age limits are 21 to 30 years of age.

**Details about PSU's:-

ONGC, BHEL, ISRO, BSNL, EBL etc

**Details about Railways :-

Railways like Section Engineer
Junior Engineering
Assistant Station Manager
and
D. M Suprientendent.

All the best!
7th August 2011, 10:47 PM
ashok880
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Which are the government job entrance exams after B.E? How can I apply for it?

Some of the government entrance exam,you can apply:

IAS
IPS
IES

For this exam,you have to login upsc site
7th August 2011, 11:02 PM
Er. vinod kumar saini

After b.e there are certain option to get govt. Job....as...
1.you can take part in state level engineering service exam.
2.cetre level engg. Service exam.
3.by taking a good placement in govt. Companies like hmt,ntpc.
8th August 2011, 01:18 AM
solution
Senior Member++++

hello dear

after doing B.E in mechanical branch, you can appear govt exams.

you can give given below exam

1.Power grid.

2.NHPCL.

3.ONGC.

4.BHEL.

5.IES.

6.IAS.

7.UPSC.

8.IOCL.

9.NTPC.

10.DRDO.

etc.

all the best.....
8th January 2013, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

which are the government entrance exams after completing B.E. in E&C??
20th January 2013, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

i am third yr student ece stream..
plz guide me abt the public sector jobs n related entrance exams
21st January 2013, 01:15 AM
vikash kumar prajapati
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
There are various Government exams which you can appear.These are :-

IES(Indian Engineering services)

Educational qualification :-
>>4 years Mechanical degree from recognized university.

>>Your minimum age should be 21 years and should not be above 28 years.

UPSC IAS/IPS

>>Degree pass out in any stream.

>>Minimum 21 years and Maximum 28 years.

IBPS Technical Officer/P.O OR SSC UDC

>>Degree pass out in any stream from recognized university.

>>Minimum age should be 18 years and should not be above 28 years.

Apart from these others Government exams in which you can appear are :-

>>SBI Associates.
>>IB(Intelligence Bureau).
>>CDS.
>>Indian Railways(RRB).
>>Indian Air-Force.
>>Indian Navy.
>>SSC FCI Technical Grade.

In order to get latest job updates in Government sectors >> Click Here .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?