30th May 2016, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

Diploma to Degree entrance exam is based upon Diploma course or questions from outside are also asked?

I am confused regarding the topics of Diploma. Appearing in Diploma to Degree exam 2016, So please tell me that the syllabus will be based on my Diploma course or something from outside will be asked? I am Diploma in Civil and appearing for Jharkhand's exam.

Related Questions:
  1. Syllabus for Diploma to Degree entrance exam of Jharkhand?
  2. What kind of questions are asked in DRDO entrance exam from Diploma Mechanical Engineer?
  3. What is the eligibility criteria asked in IIT for doing 3 years Chemical Engineering diploma course? What is the syllabus followed for the diploma entrance exam?
  4. IGNOU Diploma in Civil Engineering Advanced Survey Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. What type of interview questions are asked from Diploma students in SMC exams?
  6. Should I go for diploma after 10th or degree after 12th? Which entrance to answer to join degree college after diploma?
  7. Best colleges in India for Diploma to degree admission and their entrance exams?
  8. Diploma holder can appear in AEEE 2015 exam?
  9. Is it good to do diploma and then degree or should I finish 12th first? How to prepare for the diploma entrance exam? What is the duration of the diploma course?
  10. Qualification required for 3 years diploma course in editing? What type of questions are asked in the exam?
  11. What type of questions are asked in online entrance exam of Xaviers PG diploma course of advertising and marketing communication?
  12. Can I have eligibility for AIEEE and IIT Entrance exam after completing my Diploma course? Is diploma is a Bachelore Degree?
  13. What is the admission procedure followed for getting Engineering course after completion of Diploma course?
  14. What kind of questions are asked in PGD in Clinical Psychology entrance exam?
  15. How to get admission in Degree after completing diploma? Can I appear for AIEEE on the basis of Diploma? Syllabus of the entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Which subject should I take in year 10 if I want to be an interior designer?
  17. IGNOU Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication-Mass Media and Society Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. Required cutoff for admission in PGDM? Fee structure of the course?
1st June 2016, 12:21 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Diploma to Degree entrance exam is based upon Diploma course or questions from outside are also asked?

To get admission in Degree course after completion of your Diploma course, you must have to appear in LEET examination.

Questions in LEET examination are asked mainly from the subjects of your Diploma course. No question other than your Diploma course will not be asked in the LEET examination.

So, I suggest you to prepare your Diploma course syllabus perfectly and try to get good rank in entrance examination, so, that you can get admission in top colleges for pursuing Degree course.
1st June 2016, 12:45 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Diploma to Degree entrance exam is based upon Diploma course or questions from outside are also asked?

There is nothing to confuse about the syllabus of Degree entrance examination. Candidates who have completed Diploma course and those who wish to pursue Degree course need to appear in Lateral Entry examination (LEET) which is conducted by your respective state examinations board. The questions in the LEET examination will be set by considering your core stream subjects. No questions from outside of your Diploma course will be asked in the LEET examination.
1st June 2016, 08:43 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Basically the question pattern will be based upon your Diploma and your previous year studies, i.e 12th, 10th, etc. So, if you are well versed with the syllabus up to now, you need not worry about it. You should however keep on revising your studies and also solve some previous year papers to get the paper pattern.
22nd March 2018, 08:37 AM
Unregistered

Please post an updated information on jcece lateral entry exam 2018......and previous question paper on it. Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?