12th May 2015, 12:58 AM
Unregistered

Diploma in IT holder can take admission in B.Tech Computer or Electronics and Communication?

Please give me the detail procedure of Diploma to Degree Admission in Gujarat?
I have completed Diploma in Information Technology this year.?May I able to get admission in other brach like Computer or E.C.

13th May 2015, 06:50 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Diploma in IT holder can take admission in B.Tech Computer or Electronics and Communication?

You can get admission in the course of CSE but you will not be allowed to take admission in a course like Electronics and Communication as you have completed your Diploma in Information and Technology.
To get admission into the course of CSE you will have to appear for the LET(Lateral Entry Test) Examination.
Once you have given that Examination and you have cracked it you will be given the opportunity to appear for the counselling course.
There you will have to choose from the Colleges that are available to you according to your rank and once you have done that you will be able to study the course of CSE in the college that you have chosen under the Lateral Entry Program.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?