3rd August 2015, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

What are the jobs which I can apply in government polytechnic colleges?

Sir/Mam,

I am studying B.E cse third year, what is the procedure to get a job in government polytechnic colleges? Can someone please explain me the details on the same soon as possible? Awaiting to get the answer soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for government lecturer job in Polytechnic colleges?
  2. How to apply for government lecturer job in Polytechnic colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Procedure to apply for Lecturer jobs in Government Polytechnic Colleges?
  4. Is it a good idea to do a job as a lecturer in Government Polytechnic Colleges in Delhi? How to apply and what are the requirements to become a lecturer in Polytechnic colleges?
  5. How to apply for government lecturer jobs in government polytechnic colleges? How to apply for the post?
  6. What are engineering related government jobs? How to apply for NET exam?
  7. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college and Procedure to apply?
  8. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? Procedure to apply?
  9. Previous years papers of NET(Chemistry)?
  10. Am I eligible to apply for Government jobs in Polytechnic college after completion of B.E Computer Science?
  11. Am I eligible for the post of government polytechnic college?
  12. List of good colleges available in Maharashtra for doing diploma course?
  13. How may I apply for government jobs in BSNL, RRB, ISRO etc? I have done B.E. (ECE) and working as a lecturer in polytechnic college
  14. How to get Lecturer jobs in Government Polytechnic Colleges?
  15. How can I apply for government polytechnic job? I am studying final year B.E CS student
  16. Eligiblity criteria and procedure of admission in Diploma in Production Engineering for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?
  17. List jobs for Graduates in Government Polytechnic colleges?
  18. What should I do after completion of M.Sc in Physics?
3rd August 2015, 01:26 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the jobs which I can apply in government polytechnic colleges?

Each state invites the applications for the post of lecturer in government polytechnic colleges and also have separate eligibility. Each state conducts entrance examination in which the candidate should qualify.

They are various disciplines to which you can apply for are :

* Civil engineering.

* Electrical.

* Mechanical.

* Electronics and communication engineering.

* Information Technology.

* Computer science engineering

There are various other streams to which a candidate can apply.

ELIGIBILITY :

* The candidates age should be minimum of 21 years to maximum of 40 years.

* Age relaxation is applicable as per norms.

* The candidate should have passed a bachelor's degree in first class from a recognized university or board.

* The college must be recognized by All India Council of Technical Education or equivalent.

* The candidates with master's degree can also apply.

SELECTION PROCEDURE :

* Written examination.

* Interview.
3rd August 2015, 06:21 PM
@bhijeetearns

Default Re: What are the jobs which I can apply in government polytechnic colleges?

Hi...........,

Once you have completed the B.E course you are then eligible for applying jobs at the government politechnic colleges.
** Make sure that you must have a first class degree which completion of B.E
** Also make sure that no such backlogs should be remained .
** The degree university must be recognized and registered with UGC.

Procedure of selection ----->
1> Written examination
Part 1 : general studies and mental ability of 150 marks and duration is 150 min
Part 2 : concern subject question of 300 marks and duration is 150 min

2> Personal Interview
The final selection will fully depend on written and oral marks.

How to apply
Candidate can visit the online site of local polytechnic college and can apply online where payment of fees can be given either by net banking or by challan type.

Thanks
3rd August 2015, 08:25 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

I am studying B.E cse third year, what is the procedure to get a job in government polytechnic colleges? Can someone please explain me the details on the same soon as possible? Awaiting to get the answer soon. Thank you!
After completion of B.Tech in CSE you are eligible for lecturer in government polytechnic college.

This exam is conducted by Public Service Commission.

Those candidates who have completed B.Tech/B.E degree from a recognized university are eligible for lecturer in government polytechnic college.

Your age should be above 18 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?