10th November 2017, 10:48 AM
Unregistered

Does the Osmania University provide PG Diploma in Child Psychology? How to get admission in the university?

Sir, I want to study PG Diploma in Child Psychology course from Osmania University. Does the university provides this course? How to get admission in the university?

Related Questions:
  1. Which course i should choose in Child and Adolescent Psychology?
  2. List of Distance universities which offer PG Diploma in Child Psychology course in Mumbai? Eligibility to study for B.A.(Sociology) graduate?
  3. Is there any university available which provides BA Psychology course for diploma holder?
  4. Is it beneficial to study PG Diploma in Child Psychology for B.Sc(Psychology) candidate?
  5. Details of entrance exams of MCJ and MSW of Jamia millia islamia? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Correspondence course for M.A in Child Psychology? I have graduated in Psychology
  7. Which colleges are best for studying BA Psychology through open medium?
  8. Date of forms for M.Sc for Calcutta university? How to get admission in Calcutta University for Applied Psychology? Will there be any Diploma or Degree course in Psychology?
  9. Detailed procedure to apply for B.Sc(Nursing) course in Osmania University for a candidate who has secured 96% in 12th?
  10. Which exam should I give to become a Psychologist and how much percentage is required in board exams?
  11. Can I apply for admission in Annamalai University for PG in psychology?
  12. Colleges offering Morning, Evening or night colleges for LLB in AP?
  13. How to pursue diploma course in Child Psychology and Child Counseling through distance learning?
  14. What is the admission procedure for M.Phil from Osmania university?
  15. Possibility to study PhD in Child Psychology for MCA and B.Ed holder?
  16. How to make a career after studying Diploma in Child Psychology?
  17. How to study Graduate Diploma in Psychology from Jawaharlal Nehru University? -- [New]
  18. Can a commerce student become a Psychologist? What is the procedure?
14th November 2017, 06:34 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does the Osmania University provide PG Diploma in Child Psychology? How to get admission in the university?

Yes, the Osmania University provides PG Diploma in Child Psychology but only for women.
For admission you must be a graduate from a recognized university.

First you need to appear Osmania University Common Entrance Tests (OUCET).

After that you have to attend counselling which is based on based on the marks obtained in Osmania University Common Entrance Test(OUCET) then you can get admission in the university.
14th November 2017, 11:33 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does the Osmania University provide PG Diploma in Child Psychology? How to get admission in the university?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I want to study PG Diploma in Child Psychology course from Osmania University. Does the university provides this course? How to get admission in the university?

Yes, the Osmania University offers PG Diploma in Child Psychology and Family Relations course. Women candidates who have passed Degree in any faculty from any recognized university are eligible to apply for the admission to the PG Diploma in Child Psychology course. Admission to the course is done through an Entrance Test conducted by the university. Duration of the PG Diploma in Child Psychology and Family Relations course is one year. Candidates can apply online for the admission to the course in Osmania University. Candidates can find the details at the Osmania University website link Click Here
14th November 2017, 10:34 PM
ashfaquekhan316

Yes, Osmania University does provide PG Diploma in Child Psychology course and you can very much get admission in the course provided you should fulfill the minimum eligibility criteria.

However, in order to get admission in the above mentioned course and university, you will have to appear for an entrance test conducted by the university itself and once upon clearing the examination, you can very much get admission and continue with your course ahead.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?