9th February 2018, 11:13 PM
Unregistered

How to study Graduate Diploma in Psychology from Jawaharlal Nehru University?

I am in final year of BA Psychology and after completion of it want to study Graduate Diploma in Psychology from Jawaharlal Nehru University. Please tell me how to get admission in this university?

13th February 2018, 04:40 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to study Graduate Diploma in Psychology from Jawaharlal Nehru University?

In order to study Post Graduate Diploma in Psychology from JNU, you must have to complete your Bachelors degree in Psychology from a recognized University scoring a minimum of 50% of marks in it.
After that you must have to fill the application form of the University for the said course.
You can visit to the official website of the University to get the application form. There will be an entrance examination based on which you will get admission to study Post Graduate Diploma course in Psychology at JNU.
19th February 2018, 07:32 AM
chikkykranthi619

Default Re: How to study Graduate Diploma in Psychology from Jawaharlal Nehru University?

After completing your BA you get's eligible for doing Diploma in Psychology because at a time a candidate is not allowed do two full time courses(he may do a course in distance mode ).
So, i suggest you to first go to the Jawaharlal Nehru University and find out whether the course is available or not.If available what is the date of applying for the written exam then and on clearing the written exam (if any) you get's eligible for doing the course and then you can take admission into the course by paying the required fees.
For more details visit the official website of Jawaharlal Nehru University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?