20th January 2016, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria for TOEFL exam for Polytechnic students?

I am student of computer engineering diploma (Polytechnic) course. I am interested in writing toefl entrance test. What is the eligibility criteria for students like me for TOEFL?

20th January 2016, 08:13 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria for TOEFL exam for Polytechnic students?

TOEFL stands for Test of English as a Foreign Language. It is a standardised test which helps you to prove your English Language Proficiency skills in Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking sections. No specific eligibility criteria is required to appear in TOEFL examination. Anyone irrespective of age, educational qualification, etc., are eligible to appear in TOEFL examination. Since, you are pursuing Polytechnic course, you are eligible to appear in TOEFL examination.
20th January 2016, 11:51 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria for TOEFL exam for Polytechnic students?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am student of computer engineering diploma (Polytechnic) course. I am interested in writing toefl entrance test. What is the eligibility criteria for students like me for TOEFL?
Yes, you are eligible for TOEFL exam.

TOEFL stands for Test Of English as a Foreign Language.

There is no specific eligibility criteria is required to appear in TOEFL examination.

TOEFL exam is used to test the ability of a candidate in Reading, writing, Listening and Speaking sections of English language.
6th May 2017, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

I am a polytechnic student and i have back subject in last semi so can i able this course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?