20th October 2017, 10:44 AM
Unregistered

Chances to do training after Diploma in Electrical Engineering from Rural Electrification in Utter Pradesh? How to apply for it?

Sir, I am Diploma in Electrical Engineering holder from Utter Pradesh. I want to know is there any chance to do training from Rural Electrification in Utter Pradesh? How to apply for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission in degree after diploma in civil engineering
  2. List of companies offering summer training in Lucknow for 3rd year student of B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering
  3. Aeronautical engineering after diploma in electrical and electronical engineering?
  4. Can I do boiler engineering course after diploma in electrical engineering?
  5. How to apply in Uttar Pradesh after scoring 118 marks?
  6. Requirements to study Distance Diploma in Electrical Engineering in Andhra Pradesh?
  7. Colleges offering correspondence Electrical Engineering Diploma course in Himachal Pradesh
  8. List of electrical industries to do summet training in Electrical Engineering? How to apply for training program?
  9. List of colleges which offer Part Time Electrical & Electronics Engineering Diploma course in Andhra Pradesh?
  10. Can I apply for High School Teacher job if don't have B.Ed degree? Vacancies in Utter Pradesh for it?
  11. Possibility to get education loan from Axis Bank to study degree course in Jahingirabad Institute of Technology, Utter Pradesh?
  12. What should I do to apply for 2 weeks training in Uttar Pradesh Electronics Corporation being a Diploma CSE student? -- [New]
  13. Eligibility criteria and procedure to get admission in Diploma in Dairy Engineering at Jawahar Lal Nehru Polytechnic, Utter Pradesh? What are the requirements for other state students?
  14. Procedure to get training from TNEB after Diploma in Electrical engineering?
  15. How can I join as charter accountant in UP?
  16. What are the various engineering diploma course available currently?
  17. Date of submission of AP POLYTECHNIC forms? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How can I go for degree in electrical engineering after diploma in electrical engineering?
27th October 2017, 01:39 AM
ashfaquekhan316

Default Re: Chances to do training after Diploma in Electrical Engineering from Rural Electrification in Utter Pradesh? How to apply for it?

You can get admission in any such training program offered by various MNCs and some mid and small range companies as well.

You will just have to keep on looking for vacancies that are released in form on online notifications and also in various employment news papers.

You should visit various companies personally and get the application form, if provided from the organization and you can also check about the details and get the application form from the official website from the official website of the prospective organization you wish to apply for training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?