27th May 2015, 01:13 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility for diploma in Automobile after getting 55% marks in 12th MCVC Electronics?

I get 55% marks in 12th MCVC(Electronics),I want to take admission in diploma of automobile engineering.

Please guide me, I am very confused.

Related Questions:
  1. List of institutes in Pune which offer Diploma in Electrical Engineering for 12th MCVC Electrical student? Minimum marks required in 12th for study Diploma program?
  2. Eligibility for diploma course in Automobile after 12th with 35% marks?
  3. What should I do after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  4. Can I get admission for diploma in automobile? I have passed 12th with 52%
  5. What is the eligibility to do PG diploma course in Automobile?
  6. Can I study Diploma in Automobile Engineering on 10th basis if completed 12th Science with 47% marks?
  7. Which course can I join after 12th MCVC?
  8. What can I do after completing 12th in MCVC in electronics technology?
  9. Procedure to get admission for BE in Automobile Engineering in Gujarat after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication? List of Colleges offering this course in Gujarat?
  10. What can I do after completing 12th in MCVC in Auditing and Accounting?
  11. How to do post diploma in automobile engineering after passing 12th?
  12. What are the requirements of becoming a fighter pilot? How can I become one? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can we do something for career after 10th?
  14. Can I study Automobile Engineering Diploma course if completed ITI-Automobile and 12th Science with 46% marks?
  15. How to do post diploma in Automobile engineering after class 12th?
  16. Can I apply for BSc Agriculture after passing 12th in MCVC with electronics technology
  17. Which course to do after completing diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication with 3 years experience in Automobile Industry?
  18. Which subject to choose for polytechnic course?
27th May 2015, 11:02 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Eligibility for diploma in Automobile after getting 55% marks in 12th MCVC Electronics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I get 55% marks in 12th MCVC(Electronics),I want to take admission in diploma of automobile engineering.

Please guide me, I am very confused.
Yes, of course you are eligible to apply for Diploma in Automobile Engineering after completing 12th MCVC Electronics with 55% of marks. The basic eligibility requirement for the Diploma in Automobile Engineering is that the candidate must pass 10th standard from a recognized university. Those candidates who have completed their 12th standard can get first preference at the time of admission. Applicants age should not be more than 15 years of age. An entrance exam is held for admission in the Diploma course in automobile engineering. Since, you have completed 12th standard with MCVC Electronics so, you are eligible to apply for Diploma in Automobile Engineering.

Al-Ameen Polytechnic College, Erode (Tamil Nadu)
Karundevanpalayam, Nanjai Uthukkuli Post , Erode

Annai J.K.K. Sampoorani Ammal Polytechnic College, Erode (Tamil Nadu)
T.N. Palayam (PO), Gobi (Tk) , Erode

Arulmigu Senthil Andavar Polytechnic College, Tenkasi (Tamil Nadu)
(Via) Vahini theater, Ayikudi Road , Tenkasi Tirunelveli

B.S. Abdur Rahman University, Chennai (Tamil Nadu)
Seethakathi Estate, GST Road, Vandalur , Chennai

Bharath Institute of Science and Technology, Chennai (Tamil Nadu)
# 173, Agaram Road, Selaiyur , Chennai

Hindustan University, Kelambakkam (Tamil Nadu)
Old Mahabalipuram Road, Padur , Kelambakkam (Kancheepuram

Institute of Road and Transport Technology, Erode (Tamil Nadu)
Post Box No.2, Sri Vasavi College Post , Erode
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?