7th February 2017, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for junior engineer post in railway after lateral entry diploma in mechanical engineering?

Sir, I have completed diploma in mechanical engineering through lateral entry 2nd year. Sir, my question is, can I apply for the post of junior engineer in railway.I kindly request to you please send me your reply on my email id:[email protected]. Thanks.

Related Questions:
  1. Can a Diploma in Mechanical engineering through lateral entry apply for Railway Junior Engineer job? -- [New]
  2. Eligibility for the post of Junior Engineer in Railways after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering through lateral entry in 2nd year?
  3. Can I apply for Junior Engineer Post? I am a lateral entry 2nd year diploma mechanical student
  4. Can I apply for Junior Engineer after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
  5. When the notification of Southern Railway Junior Engineer post will be released?
  6. Procedure to apply for Junior Engineer post in UPPCL?
  7. Eligibility for Junior Engineer post in Railways after B.Tech?
  8. When should I apply for Diploma in Mechanical engineering course through lateral entry? Should I go for lateral entry or apply for 1st year?
  9. Eligibility criteria for lateral entry in B.E(Mechanical Engineering)? What is the cutoff mark for lateral entry in B.E? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Previous years question papers for Junior Engineer post of Railway in Mechanical Engineering? I have completed diploma in mechanical engineering
  11. Job opportunities after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  12. What to do after completion of diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  13. What is the syllabus for the post of Junior Engineer Mechanical in Railway?
  14. Private jobs after completing diploma in Electrical engineering. Can I do B.Tech through lateral entry scheme?
  15. How to apply for diploma lateral entry exam for engineering in Tamilnadu while in ECE diploma?
  16. Eligibility for entrance exam for admission into lateral entry for graduation after diploma in Mechanical engineering from PUSA polytechnic?
  17. What is the eligibility criteria for Railways Junior Engineer post?
  18. Possibility to get Lateral Entry in NIT for Diploma Mechanical student?
8th February 2017, 01:31 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for junior engineer post in railway after lateral entry diploma in mechanical engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I have completed diploma in mechanical engineering through lateral entry 2nd year. Sir, my question is, can I apply for the post of junior engineer in railway.I kindly request to you please send me your reply on my email id:[email protected]. Thanks.
Yes, you can apply for Junior Engineer (Mechanical) post in Indian Railways after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering through lateral entry mode. The qualification required to apply for the Junior Engineer is a Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from a recognized board or university. The candidates will be selected through Written Examination, Document Verification, and Medical Test. You can find the job details in the Railway Recruitment Board website or in the employment newspaper. The RRB website link is Click Here
8th February 2017, 02:54 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for junior engineer post in railway after lateral entry diploma in mechanical engineering?

Eligibility Criteria Required to apply for the post of Junior Engineer in Indian Railways:

Yes, you are certainly eligible to apply for the post of Junior Engineer in Indian Railways. Here is the basic educational qualification that is required for this recruitment.

For Junior Engineer Post :-

>> You must have completed 3 year Diploma course in any of the below mentioned streams. They include,
* Electronics Engineering
* Mechanical Engineering
* Civil Engineering
* Manufacturing
* Mechatronics
* Electrical Engineering
* Industrial Engineering
* Control and Instrumentation
* Machining
* Automobile Engineering
* Tools and Die Making
* Production Engineering

As you have completed Diploma in Mechanical Engineering, I am very sure that you are eligible to apply for this Junior Engineer recruitment in Indian Railways.
8th February 2017, 07:48 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

To apply for the post of junior engineer in railway the candidate must completed his graduation in B.tech/ B.E/ Diploma in Mechanical/ Civil/ Electrical branches from a recognized university with a minimum of 50% marks. The age of the candidate must be in between 18-33 years and should have to appear and pass the RRB examination which is conducted by the Railway Recruitment Board.
8th February 2017, 09:19 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Yes, definitely you can apply for the post of Junior Engineer in Railway after the completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering through lateral entry process if there is any requirement based on your qualification.
Candidates those who have completed their Diploma course in Mechanical Engineering from a recognised University can definitely apply for the post of Junior Engineer in Railway.
8th February 2017, 10:44 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can very much apply for the above mentioned post, there is no such problem in it. It doesn't matter if you have completed your graduation via lateral entry after diploma course or direct from the beginning of the degree, you should have completed the course from a recognized institute and should have scored adequate percentage.
5th May 2017, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

I have completed direct 2nd year diploma in entc can i apply for jr. Engineer
I kindly request to you please send me your reply on my email [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?